• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Explain your lineup thread

I admit I'm liking the balloons more than a zombie should! 🧟‍♂️

Wanted to get the new shiny out with some of the patches from events I've been able to participate in.

1726670074209.png

46b714cebd7188e68af06677441e7fbe89c45107.gif

baby's first trophies and animated fair collectible!!!!? 🥹

I don't think I'll ever not be in disbelief over this. I have a ridiculous amount of lineup ideas, so you'll probably see me in here a million times over the next few months!! I am so excited and happy!!!

IMG_1167.jpeg

edit: I fear I've changed my lineup again already LOL.. but the top row is still the same!! I just replaced the moons on the bottom with plushies!!

IMG_1197.gif

IMG_1198.jpeg

Last edited:
Everyone is flexing their Fair awards, and here I am with a mini-lineup of PaRappa characters (actually a bunch of plushies and a pink cosmos). XD The sheep is Lammy, the fancy kitty is Katy Kat, the dreamy bear is PJ Berri, the tricolored puppy is PaRappa, and the flower is Sunny Funny.
Screenshot 2024-09-18 192948.png

Back