Explain your lineup thread

I forgot to reply, but thank you so much! I'm really thrilled to have all the TBT trophies, it definitely wasn't easy but I'm absolutely grateful and thankful 😭 An absolute pipe dream come true!
And they’re all IN ORDER!! That makes the OCD in my very happy lol. Couldn’t have worked any better! 🥳🤩

I've a massive love of yellow collectibles. I still need to convince the team to add a banana collectible. 🍌

Currently can't decide whether I prefer the 3 gold/2 silver or 3 silver/2 gold jellies better.

ver1.png

ver2.png

A new autumn/mystical/Halloween lineup that I came up with! Deep in the darkness of night we're telling ghost stories around the campfire... stories about potions that turn ordinary human beings into voodoo dolls! 😱

Thank you, @BrokenSanity , @Bob Zombie , and @Alienfish for making it possible! :D

3C68GN8.png

I've been reluctant to put away my enchanted fair lineup because it might be my favorite one yet, but I can't let the spooky season pass me by without displaying my newly completed full row of potions. So I'm finally decked out for Halloween!

Untitled.png

I've just changed my lineup to potions and crystals, but I never saved my previous one here either!
This was my "sweet memories" lineup. It's a mix of reminders of past TBT events and collectibles that beautiful friends have gifted to me! Plus amazing drawing of my mush girl by beautiful Aquilla. ❤️💖

Sweet memories.png

And then my current October lineup!
October 2022.png

Back