Explain your lineup thread

I do believe it's time... 🦇🎃👻💀

Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 6.03.30 PM.png

If we want to talk about legendary, look at your flawless vertical color match! The spooky bottom row offset by the pretty and sparkly top row is just so nice to look at. Well done!
Aw, thank you! I wasn’t ready to part with my Butterfly Spirits in favor of a spooky aesthetic yet, so I mixed the two together. Hopefully this weekend I’ll stop being lazy and get out my laptop to adjust my avatar/signature 🎃

My Halloween two-row lineup is finally complete! 💜🦇 It's themed entirely around my Code: Realize Halloween aesthetic and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. ;v;
JKDqiev.png
edited because the image broke ehehe whoops

Last edited:
my autumn/spooky season lineup for this year! it’s pretty simple, but i honestly love it so much! ya’ll know i can’t create a lineup without my plushies — i love them too much haha. i think the top row of them looks really cute with the bottom row of cake/autumn collectibles! i’m obsessed. 🎃🍰🧸
thank you again @S.J. for the dreamy bear ily <3
275791CF-5AA5-4CF9-98D4-A29998AD637E.jpeg

Last edited:
I essentially decided my Halloween lineup awhile ago but there is more than one variation, thoughts on which one I should use?

VAhLFzL.png

G0CP51T.png
I love how the top one has the butterflies matching with potions and the crystals with eggs, but I think I prefer the bottom one just for how well the Glowing Butterfly Spirit matches the Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg. They're both gorgeous though!

I essentially decided my Halloween lineup awhile ago but there is more than one variation, thoughts on which one I should use?

VAhLFzL.png

G0CP51T.png
I love them both, but the Cobweb and Will-o'-Wisp Eggs are so shiny and complement the butterflies just a little bit better in my opinion.

VAhLFzL.png

G0CP51T.png

oh man, those are both so gorgeous are you fr 😭 i love both, but i gotta vote for the top one — it honestly catches my eye every time i see one of your posts, and i think the potions help the eggs in the middle stand out more. 🖤

Figured I finally ought to make the post since I've been using this lineup since the Fair ended but I'll probably be changing them out tomorrow.

My current Apple lineup ties into my avatar and signature, that being Idun as she appears in Shin Megami Tensei V. Idun (alternatively Idunn, Iðunn) is a goddess from Norse mythology who keeps apples in an ash wood box, and these apples keep the Norse gods eternally youthful so long as they have access to them; they age if they don't.

The apples seemed like a fun, simple lineup to go for and I like how it all ties together.

93rQXC9.png

q24N2vz.png

Last edited:
I’m about to attempt a more halloween-y lineup but before I do, I just wanted to leave this here (mainly for future reference for myself haha)

9335FBB7-81A9-4A87-94C1-03895A36A9F7.jpeg

I don’t know if this lineup really screams autumn. I’m not entirely satisfied with it. It’s just a cake shop right now 😅 excited to see what the halloween event might bring 👀

thought i'd throw in my halloween collectibles to my fair lineup! was going to have yellow candies on either side but decided to keep the light on the end vs darker in the middle
might play around with it a bit but i'm not quite ready to move on from this top line yet <3

Back