Explain your lineup thread

I changed my lineup to better match my Dead Tree Wraith aesthetic. I haven't figured out a second row that makes me happy yet, so for now it's just a one liner with my fair mushrooms but I still think it looks nice.

Untitled.png

I also changed my lineup in honour of the Dead Tree Wraiths 💚 aka an excuse to bust out my green collectibles. Didn't have anything else to fill up the bottom row but leaving it at an odd number of collectibles adds to the spooky maybe? 😅

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 10.03.03 PM.png

i plan to have a potion lineup!! @Rio_'s lineup basically inspired me

the potions in general just look so pretty
the colours, bellissimo

my dream lineup:
bat potion
bloodshot potion
eerie star potion
angel wings potion (the star and angel potions are next to each other due to blues being in both)
raven wings potion

not really thinking about a second row just yet. i don't think i want rainbow candies but also i do?? im torn

Some cats have joined my lineup! But these aren't just any cats, they're stealthy ninja cats! Watch as they play with the potion without breaking it, and frolick around the flowers as well. Be warned though! These ninja cats are feisty and can have many victims. 🥷 🐱

w39HYZh.png

8yYOz61.png

^ absolutely legendary

I still love the lineup w all 3 rainbow candies but I saw someone mention that the angel wings potion and butterfly wand have matching colors so of course I had to display them both! and I found a kitty plush to go in between two of my rainbow candies in case I wanted to swap it in (thanks @/Croconaw!) 😊💞🌈
Screenshot_20221102-234615_Chrome.jpg

Back