Explain your lineup thread

Lineup for pride month! 🏳️‍🌈🎉 Birthstones in bi flag colors at the bottom right, star fragments in nonbinary flag colors above them, a few rainbow collectibles off to the left, and a monochromatic mushroom to pair with the purple birthstone/star fragment to fit in the asexual pride colors too (+the black in the nonbinary flag). ☆

Crescent moon eggs over Nightmare eggs for a summery eggsthetic!
IMG_0506.jpeg

1685640644686.png
Now that it's June, it's time to bring back a summer favorite: swirls and pops! High above the clouds, Li'l Ears is taking a nap and basking in the warm, afternoon sun. He's dreaming about something fun and feathery... It would be nice to paint the sky a myriad of delightful colors, don't you agree? Maybe a playful breeze will surprise us today! If only Li'l Ears would stop goofing off, then he could catch all the pretty feathers before they're blown away. He simply gives a big yawn and continues on napping... Mmm, now I'm feeling sleepy, too... Don't mind me, just looking for the softest cloud I can find. I think I'll bring a swirl or two for a summer snack later~ 🌤️🌻🪶🍦

When I joined TBT I was literally OBSESSED with the pink houses. They drove me insane, but I was so broke for so long I never stood any chance of getting them. Anyways after a couple of years I finally build up my TBT and theres an event that brings the houses back in limited quantity so I pounced and got 5 over the course of 2 weeks. Best thing I ever did on TBT.
As for the Sakuras,,, they just matched nicely with the houses. the houses were really what it was all about. And the Snow Bunny is just there to remind myself Im a good TBT'er

Just playing around ( anyone else find collectibles a perfect distraction from real life?) wanted to see how I could work out a lineup with my new blue star collectibles 😍💙 ( very grateful to Riley for dt, ty again 💜) bottom line my fav purple/pink stars and a red star in the middle for a little fire to make it a fire/ice theme? Idk 😂 think it looks ok 💜

4F625A1C-B2C1-42AA-967D-773363A62564.jpeg

1687736482633.png

Busting out my colorful new Rainbow Feather ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 in an updated version of my Pokémon lineup. Gold, Silver and Crystal (and the remakes HeartGold and SoulSilver) are some of my absolute favorite games in the series not only because they're always fun to go back to, but also because they were incredibly ambitious for the simple Game Boy back in the day, introducing so many great ideas and mechanics that would go on to be featured in almost every game since their introduction, such as box legendaries, the day/night system, the clock and days of the week, held items, beta berries as I like to call them, breeding, genders, not just one but two new types in Dark and Steel, Shiny Pokémon, Roaming legendaries, new types of Poké Balls, animated sprites (Crystal only) need I go on? 🥰 and to this day, they are the only games where you travel through two regions. Literally best postgame content ever.

The Rainbow Feather represents the Rainbow Wing, a key item used to summon Ho-Oh, and the White Feather represents the Silver Wing, a key item that summons Lugia. Both are excellent legendaries, but Ho-Oh is definitely my favorite of the two. Overall the better design and lore imo

Ever seen a Pikachu fly? Well, with the help of some balloons, watch him soar! Based on the Flying Pikachu! And he's carrying a Moon Ball, my favorite Apricorn ball. The Red Balloon represents the fire starters 🔥 the Green Balloon represents the Grass starters 🍃 and lastly, the Blue Balloon represents the Water starters 💧

Finally achieved one of my planned yellow-green lineups! 💚💛 I feel green doesn’t get as much love so I’m here to pay tribute to it 🍀

Calling this lineup fr e sh a voca do 🥑

this is the best vine ever (besides the flying potato) so this lineup is genius and I love it dearly 🥑

newzKaw.png

The ocean said trans rights.

Top row of Moon Jellyfish and the Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush are trans flag colors, Rainbow Moon Jellyfish represents the pride flag. Oarfish just fits the underwater theme and ties it together.

I've had this lineup in my inventory for a while but had to wait for Summer to roll around to use it. Also figured it was good for Pride Month even though I wasn't really here this month and it's over in three days rip.

Not sure whether it might end up changed for the upcoming Camp Bell Tree event in July, but I figure it's a nice aesthetic for now and maybe until Autumn rolls around.

Back