Explain your lineup thread

I made a cute mini lineup to showcase the new Leif collectible I received from @/Mr_Keroppi and Pavé Pink Feather from @/Midoriya. I think it goes perfectly with my avatar from @/jadetine and the Easter backdrop.

Untitled.png

Edit: Because Midoriya changed their name again. 😆

Last edited:
I made a cute mini lineup to showcase the new Leif collectible I received from @/Mr_Keroppi and Pavé Pink Feather from @/Midoriya. I think it goes perfectly with my avatar from @/jadetine and the Easter backdrop.

Edit: Because Midoriya changed their name again. 😆
the leif aesthetic is genuinely so cute??? i love this so much 🥹💚

1682955424501.png
From the group that brought you all the classics you know and love, it's the Fabulous Five Froggish Tenors! 🐸 that's right! These guys haven't croaked just yet! Just go upstream along Zora's River and in the water's edge you'll spot them going with the flow, but if you pull out your Ocarina and play 'em a nice melody, they'll sing along and even double in size! You won't find better singin' out there than this! They especially love singin' in the rain, so play 'em the Song of Storms and you'll win their hearts! (a Piece of Heart to be exact!) ❤️

In the springtime, you can find the hip-hopping group in a lake atop the Snowhead Mountain Village, where their spectacular conductor, Don Gero, is conducting spectacularly for them. With the magical Flower Glow Wand 🌼✨ as the baton, lots of flowers bloom beautifully all around in a garden of gold~ the audience is left rich in wealth, and nature rich in beauty.

1683582477350.png
As a way to celebrate the upcoming release of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, here is another lineup that represents the lore of the series, but in more detail. The Lily of the Valley conveys one's purest emotions when looking upon a Silent Princess for the first time, a special and beautiful flower that can be found in the covert corners of Hyrule. Then there are the Butterfly Spirits, each one representing a fairy. Fairies are magical creatures that aid the hero on his journey (I like to imagine that, specifically, the blue one is Tatl and the purple one is Tael, a sister and brother duo from Majora's Mask) and deep within the Lost Woods, the fairies are protecting a wonderful wand that is said to contain the power of the Great Fairy herself.

Together, forming a barrier of magic around the wand, the crystals represent the divine law of the gods passed down to those destined to wield mastery in what they most believe in, with the Rose Crystal a symbol of power, the Opalescent Crystal a symbol of wisdom, and lastly, the Caustic Crystal a symbol of courage. In essence, you could say this lineup is truly the fairest of them all~ ❤️💙💚

Just playing around with a little “Mother’s Day” lineup 💜 Lots of sweet treats, flowers and a perfume gift (love potion perfect for Mother’s Day 🥰❤️) maybe even time to read a book in peace 💭. Also perfect angel feather thinking of loved ones who are not here for special days 🥲❤️

IMG_1898.jpeg

i know easter is long over now, but you can never go wrong with eggs and plushies 🧸💗 still can’t get over how cute this year’s easter eggs are haha
4F3C8D4F-A948-4646-BD1C-88776515648C.jpeg

Last edited:
Back