• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 🌟Faerghus Cycling 🌟 | [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no longer lurking for dobie, thank you so much for doing this though! :)

6oWedA2.png

AUDIE
I legit had 3 hours of basically tier 5 and 6 villagers that had 0 lurkers back to back to back. So I took a break and watched Promare. Came back and BAM. Audie. Lio is my lucky firebug. Or maybe it's Galo. Either way, watch Promare. And lurk for Audie. Going to bed after I update the lurkers.
Post automatically merged:

Lurking for Fang, Maple and Filbert!
I already have you down for Filbert, as well as Molly and Rosie. Am I adding Fang and Maple? Or should they replace Molly and Rosie? Just so I don't end up tagging you for villagers you don't need.

G4Y2m1v.png

Glad to see TBT is back up and running! I wanted to update that this morning I was island hopping on my main island while TBT was down and I encounter Raymond. Now that I am weeping tears of joy, I'm happy to announce that he is now open to be lurked for. Office Kitty has found his home in my main island and I could NOT be happier.

I will be slow to cycle today, I'm trying to get a friend Wolfgang from my main island for their Fang. It's a process, naturally.

Congrats on getting Raymond! Thanks for the opportunity but I am no longer lurking for Wolfgang and Walt!

and also Felix was so OP on my Crimson Flower route

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back