• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

I'm jealous of the fact you got +20 atk on the djinn talisman on the 10th try.I'm currently at the 40th try and still no 20 +atk >_<
yeah, i was surprised!! good luck!! sounds like a pain /:

Trial of Darkness was easy if you have two people. I can help you later on down the road if you need... xD
omg it was hard LOL i went ahead and tried it and i took fern and mustang along with me, i somehow managed and got myself evil claws! honestly, i think im still too weak for this atm so ill probably level up a little more before coming back for other ingredients ;x;

idk if you guys know this yet/this has been posted before but
there's a way to farm the monsters at the top floor for the trials! this is esp useful for the crystal dragon on the top floor in the trial of light bc the crystal scale is needed for a few items but it's a rare drop, not a bounty drop.

so what you do is:
-save at the floor right before the top one
-go up and beat the boss on the top floor!! DON'T SAVE AFTER THIS
-go home and sleep
-go get killed somewhere lol if you have one of the creator/god level quests active it's pretty easy to get killed by any of those monsters. I like to use the tailor one bc it's really close to the terra nimbus house
-when asked to continue click start from last save!!
-you should respawn at the floor before the top one in whatever trial you're doing, and the boss will have respawned on the top floor bc you slept! you can now skip all the floors before the top one and go straight to the boss!! all of the treasure chests should have respawned as well!! :)
-repeat from the first step!

hope this helps someone!!
thank you so much!!! <3 i just tried it and it worked :D

-

anyway unluckily for me, evil claws wasn't dropped the second time so i need to do something about my luck(?) im wearing pino's hat and i got 100 luck but idk lol i'll keep doing this method when i level up more and can beat the demon master with no problem maybe ^^;

omg it was hard LOL i went ahead and tried it and i took fern and mustang along with me, i somehow managed and got myself evil claws! honestly, i think im still too weak for this atm so ill probably level up a little more before coming back for other ingredients ;x;

-

anyway unluckily for me, evil claws wasn't dropped the second time so i need to do something about my luck(?) im wearing pino's hat and i got 100 luck but idk lol i'll keep doing this method when i level up more and can beat the demon master with no problem maybe ^^;

Try using a plushling backpack.

-

try wearing items that increase drop rate, for me I wear the plushling backpack, festive hat and boots (the santa ones you get from a password)! :)

when I farm any of the trials I usually wear those plus the treasure gloves to get as many items as possible in one run lol

Last edited:
Try using a plushling backpack.

try wearing items that increase drop rate, for me I wear the plushling backpack, festive hat and boots (the santa ones you get from a password)! :)

when I farm any of the trials I usually wear those plus the treasure gloves to get as many items as possible in one run lol
omg thank you!! should i keep the luck on 100? because it feels like no help at all and if i'm gonna wear those defenseless and attackless stuff, i'd probably die like every 30 seconds lmao -- so i'd wanna put the stats on attck and def. (ok im gonna drop coins for the treasure gloves) ;A;

Last edited:
omg thank you!! should i keep the luck on 100? because it feels like no help at all and if i'm gonna wear those defenseless and attackless stuff, i'd probably die like every 30 seconds lmao -- so i'd wanna put the stats on attck and def. (ok im gonna drop coins for the treasure gloves) ;A;

I think luck helps, I always had it at 100 anyways lol and playing as a hunter (and I'm guessing magician?) helps too bc you can just hide in the back while your allies go up front lol

I think luck helps, I always had it at 100 anyways lol and playing as a hunter (and I'm guessing magician?) helps too bc you can just hide in the back while your allies go up front lol

HAHA THANK YOU! and yeah lmao im most used to hunter now. gahh the demon master and its lightning attacks on the circle is so frustrating -______- ill just go around and heal my allies lol! but i kinda noticed that when i don't hit the enemy a lot or smthng, i don't get any drops (even with +100 luck, and that pino's hat, and some other accessories), or is it just me? o:

HAHA THANK YOU! and yeah lmao im most used to hunter now. gahh the demon master and its lightning attacks on the circle is so frustrating -______- ill just go around and heal my allies lol! but i kinda noticed that when i don't hit the enemy a lot or smthng, i don't get any drops (even with +100 luck, and that pino's hat, and some other accessories), or is it just me? o:

pino's hat only helps you with drops for like cutting trees/mining not with actual monster drops I think? which makes sense since all of the other items in his set are geared towards woodcutting/mining. the festive hat increases overall drop rate though

w/ the items I mentioned before I get drops like maybe 75-80% of the time now which is pretty good imo

what level are you? if you're barely dealing damage you're either not high level enough, don't have a strong enough weapon, don't have stats enhancing equip, don't have your stats distributed well, or a combo of any/all of those lol

yea the demon master was def gross bc of how huge the range of his attack was ugh

Last edited:
pino's hat only helps you with drops for like cutting trees/mining not with actual monster drops I think? which makes sense since all of the other items in his set are geared towards woodcutting/mining. the festive hat increases overall drop rate though

w/ the items I mentioned before I get drops like maybe 75-80% of the time now which is pretty good imo

what level are you? if you're barely dealing damage you're either not high level enough, don't have a strong enough weapon, don't have stats enhancing equip, don't have your stats distributed well, or a combo of any/all of those lol

yea the demon master was def gross bc of how huge the range of his attack was ugh

omg are you serious?! but yeah i noticed about pino's other stuff being focused on woodcutting and mining so i was kinda iffy about it. but i've gotten more rare drops than i did before wearing it o:

i'll wear the festives then :D and i'm currently lvl 110 and i have the spirit king bow and i also have the demonic mirror so i change my stats frequently focusing on my subject ^^; i was okay with damaging but the fact that his lightnings were incredibly wide and fast was just too much D:

omg are you serious?! but yeah i noticed about pino's other stuff being focused on woodcutting and mining so i was kinda iffy about it. but i've gotten more rare drops than i did before wearing it o:

i'll wear the festives then :D and i'm currently lvl 110 and i have the spirit king bow and i also have the demonic mirror so i change my stats frequently focusing on my subject ^^; i was okay with damaging but the fact that his lightnings were incredibly wide and fast was just too much D:

yea it says like... gathering item drops + or something, idk wtf gathering means but I assumed it meant mining/woodcutting lol

hmm level wise and weapon wise you seem ok, maybe it's your armour? how much damage are you doing? I think the trial of light boss is actually easier (other than how much he hits lol) in that he's not as fast and his range isn't as wide, he's just rly strong. cause for the trial of darkness boss he killed me and all my allies 80% of the time when he used his damn lightning thing, it seemed to hit like the entire arena??? sigh

yea it says like... gathering item drops + or something, idk wtf gathering means but I assumed it meant mining/woodcutting lol

hmm level wise and weapon wise you seem ok, maybe it's your armour? how much damage are you doing? I think the trial of light boss is actually easier (other than how much he hits lol) in that he's not as fast and his range isn't as wide, he's just rly strong. cause for the trial of darkness boss he killed me and all my allies 80% of the time when he used his damn lightning thing, it seemed to hit like the entire arena??? sigh

HAHA!! i didn't even think about that, i just assumed it lets me gather drops so hey i'll take it lol xD but i just beat it right now so im going home and (i've been doing the trick you said in the previous page) but i'll go and get the festive stuff first and hopefully will get a treasure gloves when i drop my coins ;A; and i'll just go through the floors again so i can level while at it and will farm the boss again :D thank you nana <3

also im using the sniper's outfit since i don't have anything better with attack + defense since they're all +defense... and i do about 280-310 damage and around 340 when mustang boosts me up (i think it's mustang that boosts me up hehe) but goddamn yeah the lightning is impossible, the boss needs to calm down D: luckily he only used it like twice right now and i was basically hiding by the entrance (where we land?) and he rarely went there since his target was always at mustang haha (bless him so much)

thank you so much for everything!

HAHA!! i didn't even think about that, i just assumed it lets me gather drops so hey i'll take it lol xD but i just beat it right now so im going home and (i've been doing the trick you said in the previous page) but i'll go and get the festive stuff first and hopefully will get a treasure gloves when i drop my coins ;A; and i'll just go through the floors again so i can level while at it and will farm the boss again :D thank you nana <3

also im using the sniper's outfit since i don't have anything better with attack + defense since they're all +defense... and i do about 280-310 damage and around 340 when mustang boosts me up (i think it's mustang that boosts me up hehe) but goddamn yeah the lightning is impossible, the boss needs to calm down D: luckily he only used it like twice right now and i was basically hiding by the entrance (where we land?) and he rarely went there since his target was always at mustang haha (bless him so much)

thank you so much for everything!

no problem!!

yea mustang boosts your attack sometimes, and 280-310's ok, I think that's around the range I was doing too, the boss just has lots of HP and honestly snipers have one of the worst god modes imo, compared to paladin (invincibility) and the mercenary that just does massive damage... I can halve the HP of the crystal dragon in god mode for mercenary

but yea I think my method was to just shoot and cower from a distance for the demon lord or whatever he's called lol
and I did that too but one time he followed me there!! and I couldn't get past his fat ass so he killed me like 3 times in a row bc he kept spamming the lightning by the entrance and I couldn't move out of the way sob

no problem!!

yea mustang boosts your attack sometimes, and 280-310's ok, I think that's around the range I was doing too, the boss just has lots of HP and honestly snipers have one of the worst god modes imo, compared to paladin (invincibility) and the mercenary that just does massive damage... I can halve the HP of the crystal dragon in god mode for mercenary

but yea I think my method was to just shoot and cower from a distance for the demon lord or whatever he's called lol
and I did that too but one time he followed me there!! and I couldn't get past his fat ass so he killed me like 3 times in a row bc he kept spamming the lightning by the entrance and I couldn't move out of the way sob
yes omg i kinda assumed all combat lives got invincible god mode but apparently not /: but gah i think i'm done farming for the devil lord or whatever, ill try the trial of light in like 10 lvls i feel im too weak for it rn ;A; and woah.. what's your sword for the mercenary? sword of heroes? bc it sounds so OP! i need to god lvl blacksmith already but i need the materials from the trial of darkness so hopefully i already got enough ;;

AND LMAO OK BYE IM NOT DOING THAT HAHAhahahaHHAhhaAha i kinda imagined it and holy crap that frreaking sucked. sighh i need to have higher defense bc i die like every fricking lightning hit -_- i use about 5-8 life cures and i don't even have time to drink another potion and i die again sighghhgh he sucks so much.

I am currently grinding for Plushing Backpack while trying to God mode Carpentry. I am dying. xD

yes omg i kinda assumed all combat lives got invincible god mode but apparently not /: but gah i think i'm done farming for the devil lord or whatever, ill try the trial of light in like 10 lvls i feel im too weak for it rn ;A; and woah.. what's your sword for the mercenary? sword of heroes? bc it sounds so OP! i need to god lvl blacksmith already but i need the materials from the trial of darkness so hopefully i already got enough ;;

AND LMAO OK BYE IM NOT DOING THAT HAHAhahahaHHAhhaAha i kinda imagined it and holy crap that frreaking sucked. sighh i need to have higher defense bc i die like every fricking lightning hit -_- i use about 5-8 life cures and i don't even have time to drink another potion and i die again sighghhgh he sucks so much.

yea sword of heroes w/ 25% or 30% increase in special charge rate, forgot which lol
and yea lvl 120 or so is prob ok for the trial of light, I beat it at 130ish bc I kept putting it off and it wasn't too bad haha

YEA I kept trying to push past him but nope kept failing and dying sob

I've gotten a bit lazier lately, but I finally reached the Legend rank on Mercenary on my North American file. I'm yet to reach to the Origin Island in my world, along with Creator rank. I really need to level up my character four more times until I can access there, though.

Last edited:
I am currently grinding for Plushing Backpack while trying to God mode Carpentry. I am dying. xD
grinding for plushling backpack? o: like you want it or?? youre using it?

yea sword of heroes w/ 25% or 30% increase in special charge rate, forgot which lol
and yea lvl 120 or so is prob ok for the trial of light, I beat it at 130ish bc I kept putting it off and it wasn't too bad haha

YEA I kept trying to push past him but nope kept failing and dying sob

ahh i cant wait to unlock the recipes for the end game gears!!!! and omg i just beat the trial of.. light.. i cant believe it?? and i was still wearing my drop++ items and all that but i did it :'D i leveled up through the floors and fought the dragon like at lvl 24 and wow it was difficult but i still find the demon master more frustrating. i finally got celestia! do you use her?

AND HAHAHAHA that happened to me with the fricking dragon just now i was panicking omg and laughing at the same time bc i remembered about you lmao anyway i hope we can play soon!! :'D (i actually feel confident hehe but like maybe after i get my proper mercenary and paladin weapons ;A; )

----------

anyway does anyone know where i can get ares sandals?? it sucks bc google isn't updated with the items so sorry idk D:

Last edited:
When it comes to crafting Ares armor,what material should I put/orb bonus I should roll for?I mostly main Merc BTW

Back