• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

grinding for plushling backpack? o: like you want it or?? youre using it?

ahh i cant wait to unlock the recipes for the end game gears!!!! and omg i just beat the trial of.. light.. i cant believe it?? and i was still wearing my drop++ items and all that but i did it :'D i leveled up through the floors and fought the dragon like at lvl 24 and wow it was difficult but i still find the demon master more frustrating. i finally got celestia! do you use her?

AND HAHAHAHA that happened to me with the fricking dragon just now i was panicking omg and laughing at the same time bc i remembered about you lmao anyway i hope we can play soon!! :'D (i actually feel confident hehe but like maybe after i get my proper mercenary and paladin weapons ;A; )

----------

anyway does anyone know where i can get ares sandals?? it sucks bc google isn't updated with the items so sorry idk D:

congrats on beating trial of light!! I sometimes use celestia, I still like fern more tho even though (I think) celestia has the best ally stats in the game.

omg well u know I feel your pain :( and YES we should lol lets go grind the trial of light together or something

oh there's a site that lists like all the items and things needed to craft them here: http://reveriaexplorer.com/
but it's a god lvl blacksmith craft, I don't think you can find them in chests or anything...
the ingredients are really annoying to get though, good luck if you want to craft it lol

congrats on beating trial of light!! I sometimes use celestia, I still like fern more tho even though (I think) celestia has the best ally stats in the game.

omg well u know I feel your pain :( and YES we should lol lets go grind the trial of light together or something

oh there's a site that lists like all the items and things needed to craft them here: http://reveriaexplorer.com/
but it's a god lvl blacksmith craft, I don't think you can find them in chests or anything...
the ingredients are really annoying to get though, good luck if you want to craft it lol
THANK YOU ahh i only went there to like level up to get back at the dark master but i actually won the light trial omg its all bc of your help haha! and ooh yeah i used celestia but her defense (forgot if it was magic or reg) was lacking /: im so jealous of fern i wish i can attack like that.. and yes yes we should :'D HAHAHA I THINK I WON MOSTLY BC OF FERN AND MUSTANG BUT OK WE SHOULD ITLL BE HELLA FUN AND FRUSTRATING LOL.

OMG.. youre heaven sent thnk you!!!! *A* just what i need! and yup, i was actually working on my blacksmith ingredients so i ended up at the trials lol.. also for the sword of heroes, does the 30% increase rate actually exist bc i just got 25 rn and i dont even wanna touch it bc what if its the highest it can go ,, D: (since you mentioned you got either one and im not sure anymore bc i don't see it on google >: [ )

Last edited:

The website is very useful actually. Lol. I have been trying to find something like this for the longest time. I def will bookmark it. :p

THANK YOU ahh i only went there to like level up to get back at the dark master but i actually won the light trial omg its all bc of your help haha! and ooh yeah i used celestia but her defense (forgot if it was magic or reg) was lacking /: im so jealous of fern i wish i can attack like that.. and yes yes we should :'D HAHAHA I THINK I WON MOSTLY BC OF FERN AND MUSTANG BUT OK WE SHOULD ITLL BE HELLA FUN AND FRUSTRATING LOL.

OMG.. youre heaven sent thnk you!!!! *A* just what i need! and yup, i was actually working on my blacksmith ingredients so i ended up at the trials lol.. also for the sword of heroes, does the 30% increase rate actually exist bc i just got 25 rn and i dont even wanna touch it bc what if its the highest it can go ,, D: (since you mentioned you got either one and im not sure anymore bc i don't see it on google >: [ )

SAME dang fern with her like constant crit hits HOW
AND ITS OK me too I needed mustang to distract the boss while I attacked its butt we can power through together LOL

ok I just checked and I have 25%, apparently 30% exists but its super rare and I don't care enough about these games to keep remaking for 5% extra lol 25% should do fine imo

@kesttang: yea I love that site!! it's super helpful for finding things heh

SAME dang fern with her like constant crit hits HOW
AND ITS OK me too I needed mustang to distract the boss while I attacked its butt we can power through together LOL

ok I just checked and I have 25%, apparently 30% exists but its super rare and I don't care enough about these games to keep remaking for 5% extra lol 25% should do fine imo

@kesttang: yea I love that site!! it's super helpful for finding things heh
yeah omg sometimes i thought it was me doing the crit hit but then i notice her three arrows and her being behind and i just -_- i wish there was a way we can be like that esp since we're already god in hunter lmao AND LOL SRSLY THO MUSTANG IS LIKE A DEFENSE TANK and he just keeps hitting nonstop, he's a great distraction :') and okay we'll pull through HAHA ill start practicing my mercenary again esp since i got this badass sword 8D and thank you again! i read a few comments about it being legit but some say it's "skill rate" and not "s. skill rate" in NA but idk it's too risky, im fine with this one too hehe. im excited to use it! AHH THANKS SO MUCH NANA YOU HELPED ME SO MUCH :'D

yeah omg sometimes i thought it was me doing the crit hit but then i notice her three arrows and her being behind and i just -_- i wish there was a way we can be like that esp since we're already god in hunter lmao AND LOL SRSLY THO MUSTANG IS LIKE A DEFENSE TANK and he just keeps hitting nonstop, he's a great distraction :') and okay we'll pull through HAHA ill start practicing my mercenary again esp since i got this badass sword 8D and thank you again! i read a few comments about it being legit but some say it's "skill rate" and not "s. skill rate" in NA but idk it's too risky, im fine with this one too hehe. im excited to use it! AHH THANKS SO MUCH NANA YOU HELPED ME SO MUCH :'D

YEA damn I keep fern around despite her mediocre defense and things bc she almost always hits criticals and she uses stun arrows which is great!! plus she's usually in the back so defense doesn't rly matter lol

oh apparently there's a skill rate + one too, mine says s.skill charge rate +25% though so be careful.

AND NO PROBLEM!! have fun :)

YEA damn I keep fern around despite her mediocre defense and things bc she almost always hits criticals and she uses stun arrows which is great!! plus she's usually in the back so defense doesn't rly matter lol

oh apparently there's a skill rate + one too, mine says s.skill charge rate +25% though so be careful.

AND NO PROBLEM!! have fun :)
YEAH MY STUN ARROWS DONT EVEN WORK -_- LOL. and yeah it's great she goes in the back or she keeps her distance :') sometimes she goes behind me esp when she's the boss target and im the one that gets hit bc my character is so slow to avoid sigh but yeah mustang and fern allies are my favorite atm o: i still have to try the others but im just raising friendships rn

AND WHEW i got so scared i checked right away, and i also got s. skill charge rate +25% :D now i just need to work on the divine blade ahhhhh hope i get lucky as this one ^^;

do you still play normally? or you're super done? o:

YEAH MY STUN ARROWS DONT EVEN WORK -_- LOL. and yeah it's great she goes in the back or she keeps her distance :') sometimes she goes behind me esp when she's the boss target and im the one that gets hit bc my character is so slow to avoid sigh but yeah mustang and fern allies are my favorite atm o: i still have to try the others but im just raising friendships rn

AND WHEW i got so scared i checked right away, and i also got s. skill charge rate +25% :D now i just need to work on the divine blade ahhhhh hope i get lucky as this one ^^;

do you still play normally? or you're super done? o:

ME NEITHER i swear to god I can never tell whether or not stun/sleep even works ew
and same!! I've tried all the life masters and they're still my fav, cervantes is waaaay too slow (merc one) so he usually dies before he can do too much damage, and jinx is good too but I still like fern better for long range.

it's finals right now for me so I haven't really been playing lol but yea I'm super done... only alchemy and cooking to go and then I'll be god/creator lvl in all classes!! ugh leveling up to 15 in them is taking so long tho sob

Well,I just got Creator on all 4 combat lives,so yay.

Getting Creator on all Combat Lives means I also got the masters as allies,so...which is a better allie pair?

Fern and Jinx or Fern and Mustang or anything else?

Well,I just got Creator on all 4 combat lives,so yay.

Getting Creator on all Combat Lives means I also got the masters as allies,so...which is a better allie pair?

Fern and Jinx or Fern and Mustang or anything else?

I'd go with Fern and Mustang or Jinx and Mustang. Unless you wanna tank the attacks yourself while fern and jinx attack from a distance. else they're both gonna die pretty quickly without someone w/ better defense taking the hits lol

OK, I only just beat the trial of time last night, with my poor old Rainbow Robe and Bon-Bon Wand. I took Jinx and Ophelia, which generally worked well, but toward the end poor Ophelia died a lot, especially to those spinny golem things that occasionally SPIT LASERS?! Yeah, okay just do that. :p Anyhoo, I'm hiring Fern next time, in place of Ophelia, just because I've heard about how strong she is.

But I still love Ophelia- she tanked all the dragons in the regular game for me, plus she's just a nice character anyway. :)

So I have a question. I just got the DLC and now allies have a friendship level that starts at 50! They told me it can go higher if I fight bosses with them.

But I'm wondering, do they get the friendship if they are dead at the moment I kill the boss? Because my cat keeps fainting right at the moment when I'm in the middle of an arrow combo (which I can't stop halfway through) that ends up killing the monster

I solo the trials fairly regularly, so if any of you guys need materials or want some crafted gear, shoot me a message! I've god ranked every life, so as long as you tell me exactly what you want stat wise, I should be able to deliver the goods. I'm also all for helping with the trial runs.

ME NEITHER i swear to god I can never tell whether or not stun/sleep even works ew
and same!! I've tried all the life masters and they're still my fav, cervantes is waaaay too slow (merc one) so he usually dies before he can do too much damage, and jinx is good too but I still like fern better for long range.

it's finals right now for me so I haven't really been playing lol but yea I'm super done... only alchemy and cooking to go and then I'll be god/creator lvl in all classes!! ugh leveling up to 15 in them is taking so long tho sob

yeah i try to change around but theyre p useless with me like is there specific trigger for it bc i cant make it work lol. ahh i havent took cervantes out for big bosses but i heard he's really good?? but honestly merc is so hard and slow for me bc i feel the greatswords are too heavy that yeah, i die before i even manage to land the hit ;A; but it's extremely powerful when i do ahh. i haven't tried the wizard life, along with cook. i actually tried wizard when i got the game but restarted bc i found the wizard quests kinda boring // lol i hope it'll be easy for me and doesn't require ridiculous combos i can't do D:

AND OMG GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS!! sigh im continuing tailor rn and im lvl 13 or i think 14 but im taking forever to get to 15 -_- i wish i got the tailor pride when i started bc now it's not worth it anymore /: but thanks for letting me know about the cook hehe now i can work on leveling up quickly gahh it takes too long but congrats and good luck reaching the others ;; hopefully you get motivated to continue god lvling everything 8D

So I have a question. I just got the DLC and now allies have a friendship level that starts at 50! They told me it can go higher if I fight bosses with them.

But I'm wondering, do they get the friendship if they are dead at the moment I kill the boss? Because my cat keeps fainting right at the moment when I'm in the middle of an arrow combo (which I can't stop halfway through) that ends up killing the monster
I think allies increase their friendship for you no matter what, as long as they're spending a decent amount of time with you. I know that if they faint, and you let the timer run out, that will lower their affection. But as long as you keep resurrecting them before the timer ends, you will keep gaining their friendship.

yeah, i think it's basically just spending time with them and defeating bosses and enemies are just bonus? bc i still get like "____ friendship went (way) up" even when im just running//horsing around lol

just make sure you don't forget to ressurect them cause that'll affect the friendship

I've tried so hard to change lives but I always find my self back to Hunter
Just friggin LOVE IT <333
I did currently master Woodcutter though... pretty handy!

yeah i try to change around but theyre p useless with me like is there specific trigger for it bc i cant make it work lol. ahh i havent took cervantes out for big bosses but i heard he's really good?? but honestly merc is so hard and slow for me bc i feel the greatswords are too heavy that yeah, i die before i even manage to land the hit ;A; but it's extremely powerful when i do ahh. i haven't tried the wizard life, along with cook. i actually tried wizard when i got the game but restarted bc i found the wizard quests kinda boring // lol i hope it'll be easy for me and doesn't require ridiculous combos i can't do D:

AND OMG GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS!! sigh im continuing tailor rn and im lvl 13 or i think 14 but im taking forever to get to 15 -_- i wish i got the tailor pride when i started bc now it's not worth it anymore /: but thanks for letting me know about the cook hehe now i can work on leveling up quickly gahh it takes too long but congrats and good luck reaching the others ;; hopefully you get motivated to continue god lvling everything 8D

I tried taking Cervantes to bosses and he was just too slow and died before he could do anything idk :(
no combos in wizard life thankfully lol
but yea if you get someone else to distract the boss while u combo its butt you deal so much damage!!

and I got the tailor, cook, and alchemist's prides and they're still taking a longass time
cooking is the WORSE bc you have to get to 15 in 3 types of cuisine why????

I think allies increase their friendship for you no matter what, as long as they're spending a decent amount of time with you. I know that if they faint, and you let the timer run out, that will lower their affection. But as long as you keep resurrecting them before the timer ends, you will keep gaining their friendship.

yeah, i think it's basically just spending time with them and defeating bosses and enemies are just bonus? bc i still get like "____ friendship went (way) up" even when im just running//horsing around lol

just make sure you don't forget to ressurect them cause that'll affect the friendship

Thank you :)

Back