• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

anyone want to multiplayerrrr?
ooh let's play sometime!! (since i saw this all late) im always down to play online ;;

Should I get this game? It looks fun but I'm not into complicated games lol.

yes!! it's really fun and it's not really complicated unless you want to complete everything 100% with the best stats/gears/etc. but as long as you spend the time leveling up and all that, it's quite easy. and if anything, this thread (and the items exchange thread) helps A LOT so feel free to ask us for anything!! and yeah, like manazran said, if you get it, you should also get the DLC because you'll enjoy it so much more ++++ more playtime and things to do!!!

So... The past few days, I have been grinding with my fiance. We did Trial of Darkness over and over again. It was actually fun. I also got gold coins but spend it on the well. I got a backpack and a paladin sword. I told my fiance that I want to get to God mode for carpentry. I'm too lazy to do that right now. Lol. I guess I'm just trying to level to 100 so I can do the last trial with my fiance then... who knows. Nothing really to do after that. We have been slowing down a lot in FL lately. Lol.

SIGH i friccccking hate the confirmation thing on multiplayer trade box thing ///: i always thought i pressed confirm but i didn't and now it's gone in the void forever -_____- at least let it stay in the box or smthng D:

my friend was gonna give me unicorn saddle but i was so stupid it suckkkksks its so hard for me to get my hands on it too siigh

Just started Paladin. I really want to finish this game before Monster Hunter 3 comes in. Lol. My main goal is to get my Carpentry up to God then beat the DLC. Paladin is really fun. I think I would have enjoyed more as my main Life than Mercenary.

I recently got out of the game, so I hink I'll start a new character. But then again I don't want to start all over since I'll most likely chose wood again? I mean I'm just stuck and can't find the next story part thing. :p

I recently got out of the game, so I hink I'll start a new character. But then again I don't want to start all over since I'll most likely chose wood again? I mean I'm just stuck and can't find the next story part thing. :p

I also took a break to ORAS, and now I'm thinking of starting a new character. My character is currently melee based and all my stats are in strength & vitality, my new character will probably be a hunter and mage build

Have you done all of Butterfly's quests? You need to do all of them to progress the story along. What are you having trouble finding?

HNI_0064.JPG
Trolling at its finest

Back