• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

How do I defeat the Blaze Wraith?

I've tried attacking it with Water Magic and with both the Princess and Nox in my party, but my water spells don't do ANY damage and it kills me and all my party members in one hit!

Am I not high enough level yet? Am I doing something wrong? And if I'm not high enough level, then why the heck is it in my challenges if I can't possibly do it yet, LOL?

How do I defeat the Blaze Wraith?

I've tried attacking it with Water Magic and with both the Princess and Nox in my party, but my water spells don't do ANY damage and it kills me and all my party members in one hit!

Am I not high enough level yet? Am I doing something wrong? And if I'm not high enough level, then why the heck is it in my challenges if I can't possibly do it yet, LOL?

You might not be strong enough yet. Just carry on with the story :)

The game is kinda weird sometimes....it'll issue challenges that you won't be able to beat (e.g. a palladian adept quest is to kill a napdragon, which is pretty much impossible unless you have another combat class and a high level)

I'm pretty frustrated. Getting bliss is so hard now, but I need it to cook and craft certain things.
Because getting shopping upgrades helps.
GRRRR.

Just a quick update, I just beat the last trial. It wasn't too hard since my fiance was over level 100 and I was around 90. I gained 5 or 6 levels while in the trial. As far the gameplay wise, I really enjoyed it because I can play it with my fiance. I still feel they could have pixel more mobs in the game. Most boss are recolored spirits, even in the DLC... For 8.99, it wasn't that big of deal since the game was still very fun to play. I am hoping for Fantasy Life 2 because I really enjoyed this game. Yeah, they could have done a lot more with the game, but the game was still fun. I only have one more life that I really want to God rank then I'm pretty much done with the game. I have around 90 hours and my fiance have over 100 hours in the game. The control is very smooth and combat is also smooth and somewhat fun. We most likely will revisit this game in the future though. Good times!

yeah when you guys can beat the napdragon forsure, it'll be a good way to earn exp for easy leveling up in the future!!

I got Game vouchers for my Christmas and I'm considerimg buying this game. Am I too late to it? I'm about to read through the thread to see everyone's thoughts.
I loved the gameplay in it to begin with it but the look of it didn't excite me too much. Now I'm stuck between buying this or just getting another copy of NL....

I got Game vouchers for my Christmas and I'm considerimg buying this game. Am I too late to it? I'm about to read through the thread to see everyone's thoughts.
I loved the gameplay in it to begin with it but the look of it didn't excite me too much. Now I'm stuck between buying this or just getting another copy of NL....

The trailers are definitely a put-down, I literally had no intention to buy the game. But I've only had it for 3 days, and I've played 21 hours. It's just a fun and great game that you won't easily get tired of ( If this is your type of game, of course! ).

I think you should go for it , i mean i played it for 12 hours yesterday, its very addictive !

Oh this game :3 I'm addicting to it. Right now I'm a tailor, trying to get wool so I can make Armor while being a Blacksmith

yeah i think you'll like it! it's really worth it esp since you're competing it against another copy of nl ^^

Could someone help me with the story? I'm stuck on the 'Life Master of...Everything?' quest. I go to the Royal Cabin, yet nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

Back