• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

Going to try to kill Napdragon with only Yuelia as a Ally

ALso, do you need to be level 45 to get back to lunares? Because I see no way of getting Noelia otherwise..

Going to try to kill Napdragon with only Yuelia as a Ally

ALso, do you need to be level 45 to get back to lunares? Because I see no way of getting Noelia otherwise..

You'll need to get to level 45, then you'll receive a letter from Noelia saying to come to the Starlight Garden.

Woodcutter mastered, now onto Carpenter

I hit Hero Hunter last night and found some neat armor.
I couldn't afford the whole set though, so I'm in the middle of making Tailor items to sell for some good Dosh. I'll have to resume that during my break.

Ive always wanted to kill a napdragon

I just did.

Died 4 times....Thats what I get with using only myself and Yuelia ALONE. No one else. Just Me, Yuelia, and the Napdragon.

*goes to take a nap while fighting napdragon*

Well, I now started all the lives. Carpenter is pretty fun-I can get better Bows, rods...especially rods, I love the Angler Life even though I hate seafood and fish and fishing and the patience..xD

ialso caught the forest fish that is a 'boss' to catch because it is hard and long to catch with the guppy rod..lol

Last edited:
If you know what to do, Napdragon is fairly easy to kill compared to his palette-swap cousins, especially if you favor more on hit-and-run approach. But, this is still a time-consuming ordeal for an Adept quest of Paladin. It's best to wait until you're around at level 40 and have strong enough NPCs/Players alongside with you. Personally, I've defeated one while I'm at level 35, with a lot of potions gone to waste. If you're struggling with a overly tough opponent, that basically means you need to grind for exp. It's simple as that. Now for the more specific details on how to fight the Napdragons.

The Napdragons you encounter on the East Grassy Plains won't aggro after you until you decide to launch an attack, but the other types of dragons will. These guys (and its palette-swapped cousins) tend to have high HP, Defense and Offense to ensure that this battle will be some sort of an endurance test. They can spit fire at you (with his head raising up), ram at you and swipe their tail to hit everyone surrounding them. They occasionally summon a rain of fires plummeting down around them when they's growling upwards, so staying far away when that happens is key to survival. Their attack pattern will change when they deplete half of their HP bar, with certain attacks being used more often than earlier, so take that into account.

It's best to launch charged powerful attacks while he's spitting fire out of his mouth, and a few non-charged quick attacks immediately after any other attack and before the next one.
Paladins will have an easier time if they can use their shields to significantly reduce damages outputted by the giant beast. If you don't have time to dodge their attacks, this is a pretty good alternative. Be sure to bring up a lot of HP recovery items (and SP recovery ones if you rely a lot on SP), and preferably NPCs/Players with you. Items that boost your damage output will make the battle a bit faster.

The fights with the other types of dragons will be pretty much similar to this one, but with higher stats and status-inflicting moves.

What NPC'S Would you reccomend ? I cant get Yuelia for some reason, but i have completed the luneres missions.

What NPC'S Would you reccomend ? I cant get Yuelia for some reason, but i have completed the luneres missions.

Talk to Yuelia in your room and say "Join my party!" She'll join you and you cant talk to her as a butterfly for bliss checks untilk you dismiss her.

The first time I beat the Napdragon was when I was a level 23 wizard. As a team, we both defeated it rather easily.

*dies from jaw being open too long and hard*

Someone I think said to stay away from the Napdragon when level 20-30...

You daredevil you

*dies from jaw being open too long and hard*

Someone I think said to stay away from the Napdragon when level 20-30...

You daredevil you

I believe someone did say to stay away from the Napdragon at low levels, but when I seen that message I said to myself: “Is that a challenge?!” I recklessly rushed into battle by myself and I was doing minimal damage and each hit did around half my HP. My magic leveled up a lot and I did manage to beat the napdragon. It took me about an hour to do so though. lol

Back