• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

So I finished chapter 3 earlier today, so I can go to Port Puerto whenever. Until I get the house there, is there any way I can travel there faster other than riding a horse? I'm just grateful that renting a horse is super cheap. -_-

West Castele, use the planes to go there~ I think it should be available at this point

Started Hunter today. Such a fun class :D

Any tips on mastering Hunter? It will be the next attacking class I master.

Is it still the case where if you have DLC, you can't play with someone who doesn't have it? I'm not at the point where I can get it yet, but if that's the case, I'd rather wait to see if my friend can get it too.

Is it still the case where if you have DLC, you can't play with someone who doesn't have it? I'm not at the point where I can get it yet, but if that's the case, I'd rather wait to see if my friend can get it too.

You can play together, as long as you both bought it or didnt buy it.

If one bought it but the other didnt, you cant play together. You dont need to unlock it-I played with someone who unlocked it and I'm level 32..I think.

Actually, does anyone want to play together to beat bosses? You need to bu ythe DLC. Explained above. ;)

Last edited:
Ah, I see. I'll wait then. The friend I want to play with in particular (she's the reason I got the game) doesn't know if she's getting DLC yet.

Ah, I see. I'll wait then. The friend I want to play with in particular (she's the reason I got the game) doesn't know if she's getting DLC yet.

<3 Glad to help.

Have him/er look at some Origin Island videos. If they like it, have her decide. It IS $9 USA dollars..

I'll be asking her later. She's rather busy with work so it may take a bit to get a response, but ideally, I want to be able to play with her. I have plenty of time, in any case. I'm sure it will be a while before I can even run out of things to do in this game.

po9i3mX.jpg

I wasn't even going for God Hunter, my hand slipped.
Second life to get to God rank, Now to get my Woodcutter life to Master and start a Carpenter life to open up the Fluffkin Vault. Bahh, so many challenges to do (and materials).

I've gone into the Ancient Ruins and have been leveling rather quickly, all because there were challenges I needed to complete in there. I can't really take on any of the bigger bosses yet, though. Haha. Or rather, I could, but it would take a while and a lot of preparation. It's probably more cost-effective if I wait a bit.

I've gone into the Ancient Ruins and have been leveling rather quickly, all because there were challenges I needed to complete in there. I can't really take on any of the bigger bosses yet, though. Haha. Or rather, I could, but it would take a while and a lot of preparation. It's probably more cost-effective if I wait a bit.

I can help you take them down if you want..Im level 33, but I'm strong!

But can anyone forge me atop quality greatsword that is used by great sword level 5? (Its for mercenary) I may be a Expert Blacksmith, but I dont have Platinum or a good godly hammer that helps me forge faster to get me a to pquality..

You can play together, as long as you both bought it or didnt buy it.

If one bought it but the other didnt, you cant play together. You dont need to unlock it-I played with someone who unlocked it and I'm level 32..I think.

Actually, does anyone want to play together to beat bosses? You need to bu ythe DLC. Explained above. ;)

I can help you battle bosses if you want. I may only be level 38, but I have helped my friends beat hard bosses while being very underleveled. :)

Back