• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

haha no problem, and added both of you! i'll just go get my gears ready for battle and open my gates, ahh i'm excited :D

haha no problem, and added both of you! i'll just go get my gears ready for battle and open my gates, ahh i'm excited :D

Nothing like the anticipation for a battle!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im ready whenever you are, so psot when portal is up!

ohno what happened :[

shall we go to yours??

i'm afraid, i feel like we're spamming this thread omg.. but marc, yours

Last edited:
Oh also I was wondering if anyone can help with being a Legend Angler?

Basically, I'm one challenge away from being Legend, and it's this one:

"Pull it Quickly!"

"Successfully use Quick Pull ((X) charged attack) 10 times while fishing."

I'm 9/10 for that challenge, but I can't seem to get 10/10?? Like, I've been doing that X pull every single time I fish, but it's not registering it for some reason? It's really frustrating because I'm 50 stars away from being Legend and I want to just get it done. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh nope, I realised my problem. It's literally in the name, I was taking too long with the X pull that's why. :p

I just got Master Paladin. Gotta thank Cou and markco. I leveled up two stages in one report..

godly.

Well, Heres to another day of fantasy life~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got Master Hunter. I didn't realize there would be a song. It's super cute.

IKR! So cute ^_^ I died from cuteness when I saw my character star in it...

Well, Anyone got advice for a master paladin?

ah congrats cherry! i'm sorry i had to leave so soon, you coulda leveled up more :C but it was fun i was laughing so hard LMAO ESP WHEN WE ALL KEPT GETTING LOST OMG thank goddess celestia for warping :] the napdragon was still the best to farm since it always dropped 1k+ exp about 100% of the time huh.. don't remember the other dragons dropping exp points tbh.. was fun dragon hunting with you guys though ^_^

anyway ahh master songs are so cute, i really enjoyed the angler one and i think carpenter as well (i just loved everything about carpenter hehe) -- i even went and changed outfit before talking to my master when hitting master rank because i wanna dress up for the party/music :^)

master paladin.. hmm, didn't you like clear 4 more quests that weren't even on your list when we played? lol, nothing really, just talk to the npcs and do the quests and you'll be fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure what is going on, but can I join the online fun too?
if you have dlc, ofc! hopefully we'll catch each other online sometime

Last edited:
So I finished chapter 3 earlier today, so I can go to Port Puerto whenever. Until I get the house there, is there any way I can travel there faster other than riding a horse? I'm just grateful that renting a horse is super cheap. -_-

Back