Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0557-5119-2409
Island
Westward
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
This is a separate poll for the rainbow balloons since they were left out in the poll for the other gradient balloons. So what's your favorite? Bunny, heart, or regular?

I'm leaning towards the rainbow heart balloon. It screams PRIDE for me and I have a lineup planned with the one I have!

Yeah, I wish I made this earlier, since the Fair is going to be over soon, but here it is.

Considering how I actually got one from this event (It's in my lineup as of this post), I just had to vote for the normal one. The heart one is probably more desirable for others, but I like keeping it simple.

Regular one for sure! I think the extra space around the balloon makes the colors pop and keeps it from looking too busy.

Second place would be the rainbow bunny. I technically still have a chance at both, but after 4/8 sweet balloons I’m not holding my breath!

I like the rainbow bunny and heart almost the same, but since I can only pick one, I picked the rainbow bunny 🙂.

While I have a general preference for the standard Balloon shape compared to the Bunny Balloons and Heart Balloons in most cases, I have to give my vote to the Rainbow Heart Balloon. Since it's wider, we get to see the rainbow colors in all their glory, plus like you said in the OP, it does scream Pride.

I love all three of them though and am just happy that they're a thing.

I like the regular one best! I like the regular-shaped balloons better in general, plus I like how the rainbow gradient is a little more subtle

I like the heart one most. It shows color well and it reminds me of those old hard plastic? heart and star stickers.

I like the rainbow heart the best for the aforementioned reasons, but also because they're my favorite balloon shape. Going to be pooling all my tickets into the raffle because I'd really love to have a rainbow collectible. 🌈

The Rainbow Heart Balloon is my favorite!! ;w; Both for the aforementioned pride reasons and also because I just love the Heart Balloons! I do love the regular-shaped Rainbow Balloon too though, I think its design is executed really well and I also like collecting the standard balloons!

Not an overally interest with the rainbows, they do look really neat.
I think the regular speaks to me more and then the Heart rainbow~

Would have been so cool to get a rainbow heart balloon, IRL I have a rainbow gradient heart tattoo and it would match so well!

Back