• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favourite dog breed?

I'm a little bit *cough* obsessed with Shiba Inus. Pomeranians and Samoyed are also breeds I really really like. A Golden Retriever would probably fit me best personality wise. I really love dogs in general! Whenever I see a greyhound-type dog I also marvel at them, but I couldn't deal with how much they need to move! 😂

I don't care for pure bred dogs and don't support breeders, a mutt is always the best pooch.

That being said I like the look of German shepherds and dachshunds.

^ Agreed, mutts are perfection and I don't like to support breeding when there's so many animals that need homes. My childhood dog was a golden retriever/collie mix, and she was the sweetest creature. Incredibly smart and gentle; I miss her a lot.

My current dog is a chihuahua mix and she's great, but I prefer bigger dogs. I've grown very fond of the Great Pyrenees dogs I see at work, so I guess that's my favorite.

Back