Favourite pizza topping?

I’ve always been a pepperoni fan, but I would like to try banana peppers on it one day, if people actually put that on their pizzas.

it depends on my mood, but one semi-simple custom combo I go for often is pepperoni+onion+jalapeno+pineapple, which all serve to compliment each other

I'm not gonna lie I've been kinda obsessed with Hawaiian pizza lately hehehe 🤭🍍 but my favourite toppings are sausage, mushrooms, and black olives!

I'm not too picky though, pizza is pizza! as long as it's not plain cheese or extra cheese, the only pizza I don't like dsghjdvsgdkxv

i'm pretty much okay with any toppings. if i had to rank them it'd be:

1. ham
2. bacon
3. onion
4. spinach
5. mushroom
6. chicken
7. tomato

the only topping i don't like is olives and to some extent bell peppers. now i'm hungry thinking about pizza toppings 🥺

Mine is cheese

Lol just kidding. My actual favorite toppings are pepperoni, bacon, and I guess olive. Mushrooms are fine but not my favorite.

On the occasion that I'm eating pizza, and if it's an ordinary red sauce pizza, I either just stick with regular cheese with no toppings or I throw on either banana peppers or jalapeños.

If it's something with white sauce, like garlic Parmesan, then I go for chicken and jalapeños. It all goes together quite well.

My Current Top 5 Toppings:

1. Pineapple
2. Mushroom (especially when paired with chicken)
3. Spinach
4. Basil pesto
5. Feta cheese (this is the best cheese because feta makes everything better)

I'll eat just about any topping on pizza, even pineapple or anchovies. :]
Yeah same. I just like pizza. I would have to say, my main choices are probably cheese and pepperoni though. They're the classics for a reason I guess lol.

I usually stick to basic pepperoni and mushroom pizzas, but when I’m feeling fancy I’ll get the works/supreme type pizza minus the black olives or if I’m extra fancy a carne asada pizza.

vegetable toppings on pizza are my go-tos. specifically peppers, onions, sweetcorn and tomatoes. pesto is great too

Pepperoni, I don't care what else it has on it, but it needs pepperoni or I don't consider it pizza.
I will say that I don't care for bell peppers though, and they leave a taste on the pizza even if you pick them off, so I'd prefer pizza without them. But for the most part I'm happy as long as there is pepperoni involved.

Back