• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Festive Tree Gift Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my area! ^^ I might add a few more toys but I'm pretty happy with it. Thanks @meo for my tree <3

FB_IMG_1607790529952.jpg

@ATheBuoy42 You're so welcome!
Everyone's areas look amazing! Really excited for things to start soon! I might have gotten a bit too crazy with gifts so my basement is overflowing rn. XD

I'll be around today and tomorrow! I didn't get to TT to try to get more ornaments like I hoped since it's just a bit busy with finals and all that. However, if anyone wants up to 3 things crafted from the festive set (don't have the ornament wreath but everything else I do), let me know. It'll be while materials I have last.
I'll be around on the 15th (first day for ornament trees) to craft anything as well which should make things easier since everyone will have ornaments! <3

Last edited:
@ATheBuoy42 You're so welcome!
Everyone's areas look amazing! Really excited for things to start soon! I might have gotten a bit too crazy with gifts so my basement is overflowing rn. XD

I'll be around today and tomorrow! I didn't get to TT to try to get more ornaments like I hoped since it's just a bit busy with finals and all that. However, if anyone wants up to 3 things crafted from the festive set (don't have the ornament wreath but everything else I do), let me know. It'll be while materials I have last.
I'll be around on the 15th (first day for ornament trees) to craft anything as well which should make things easier since everyone will have ornaments! <3
Oh, if you could give me 2 of the medium festive trees and one of the small one, I would be incredibly grateful!

I started to plan my area for Christmas, and ordered some new chairs, after crafting a couple tables and some other things.

Reactions: meo
Oh, if you could give me 2 of the medium festive trees and one of the small one, I would be incredibly grateful!

I started to plan my area for Christmas, and ordered some new chairs, after crafting a couple tables and some other things.
There's only big festive tree and then festive tree. Unless you mean one tabletop tree and two of the festive trees? Let me know and just pm me when you're available.

Reactions: Raz
There's only big festive tree and then festive tree. So, I'm assuming that's two of the big and one festive tree. If that's correct, just pm me when you're available.
I have the big one, but I saw 2 others (not the iluminated one). I thing one of them it's a table tree? Let me check it.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, there's three of them! Big Festive Tree (I have one), Festive tree (the medium one) and the Tabletop Festive Tree.
Post automatically merged:

To clarify, it's 2 of the festive trees and 1 of the tabletop festive tree haha

Sorry for the confusion!

Reactions: meo
Feel free to visit my island for shooting stars and holiday decorations (mainly around Res Services and outside of the Ables' shop). Earnestly waiting for Leif to show up the coming week so I can purchase more holly bushes. XD

Feel free to visit my island for shooting stars and holiday decorations (mainly around Res Services and outside of the Ables' shop). Earnestly waiting for Leif to show up the coming week so I can purchase more holly bushes. XD
Oh, I have a bunch of holly bushes. I’ll stop on by your thread for the dodo code.

What an amazing idea this is!! :love:

I'm a little embarrassed of my island, I have only had it just over a week so it isn't even beginning to be 'finished' yet, but I would love to take part all the same. I had better start trying to make a Christmassy area and find some presents. So exciting. 🙈🎄

What an amazing idea this is!! :love:

I'm a little embarrassed of my island, I have only had it just over a week so it isn't even beginning to be 'finished' yet, but I would love to take part all the same. I had better start trying to make a Christmassy area and find some presents. So exciting. 🙈🎄
Well, it's even better in this case because you probably don't have many things yet, so most gifts will be useful!

Is there any kind of theme or something like that you're going for on your island and/or house?

Also, @meo, I have a question. Should we ask people about what kind of items they want, or should we do a surprise giveaway, with wrapped presents randomly selected and made available for people to pick them?

Also, @meo, I have a question. Should we ask people about what kind of items they want, or should we do a surprise giveaway, with wrapped presents randomly selected and made available for people to pick them?

The idea is to just wrap presents and pm whomever you'd like that posts once the event goes live to drop off a wrapped gift under their tree.
However, really whatever you guys arrange in pm at that time is up to you...so if you want to ask them that's entirely up to you. I think either way it will be fun and personally I'm looking forward to the surprise of what people select. :) I don't want to make it too complicated for people whom may have a lot going on in that week but definitely don't let it stop you if you want.

Last edited:
The idea is to just wrap presents and pm whomever you'd like that posts once the event goes live to drop off under their tree.
However, really whatever you guys arrange in pm at that time is up to you...so if you want to ask them that's entirely up to you. I think either way it will be fun and personally I'm looking forward to the surprise of what people select. :) I don't want to make it too complicated for people whom may have a lot going on in that week but definitely don't let it stop you if you want.
Ah, understood! I asked because I don't have a full catalog (even though I have a lot of things in my catalog) and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to give some specific gift that was requested haha.

Ah, understood! I asked because I don't have a full catalog (even though I have a lot of things in my catalog) and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to give some specific gift that was requested haha.
Totally understandable which is why I think all around it's always better kept simple for everyone. I don't really want it to be stressful for anyone and just a good time to spread some cheer and visit/see something festive with each other. <3

Well, it's even better in this case because you probably don't have many things yet, so most gifts will be useful!

Is there any kind of theme or something like that you're going for on your island and/or house?

That is a really good point!

I'm going for a natural/elegant vibe with a little bit of pink and sage green. I do love cottagecore but I will probably go for a toned down version.

I've started my little area now, luckily I'm pretty good at the snowboys so I have a few ice pieces to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back