• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Festive Tree Gift Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds cool! I'll definitely participate for a few. In the meantime, I'll try to get some light up reindeers and trees and anything else to decorate my plaza :)

I probably have enough ornaments for 10 big trees atm if anyone needs one currently. Just shoot me a pm if you'd like me to craft you a tree. I'll be around for awhile today and over the weekend.

Last edited:
Has anyone decorated their tree area yet? :3
Looking for inspiration~
I will probably open up my island on Saturday night for a heavy meteor shower--feel free to stop by then and wish on some stars while you visit! ^^ I don't time-travel either but was impatient, so I bought the recipes and materials from shops in Nook's Cranny.

Obviously, this offer is open to anyone here! :3

Although I don't time travel, I've started to stage the area:
1607540791618.png

I think I'm going to cut back on some balloons (maybe just have the red and green ones), but my favorite details are
  • the Christmas plaid Papa bear
  • the acorn next to the nutcracker
  • K.K. Chorale playing on the retro stereo
I'm not sure how many people will visit, but there's 3 spots to sit with the cute couch and the sleigh right now...

@Bluelady, nothing says "party!" to me like balloons. XD Around the bonfire, for some reason, I think of Christmas carolers. Maybe you could put a music stand and some Garden Gnomes around there?

@Bluelady, nothing says "party!" to me like balloons. XD Around the bonfire, for some reason, I think of Christmas carolers. Maybe you could put a music stand and some Garden Gnomes around there?
Great idea! I’ll give it a try. Thanks!

I did kinda finish my area but, I also TT'd to try to have some materials for people needing trees. So, I started a bit early. :)

With that said, if anyone still doesn't have a festive tree/illuminated tree/etc and needs one, let me know! I'll be home rest of tonight into tomorrow and I'll be available through the weekend to craft trees and deliver.

Once we get a bit closer, and if no one needs trees, I'll be happy to craft other items in the festive series for people needing them. <3 Of course, if you have mats now I can craft anything for you...just applies towards the mats I personally have currently.

Eo5BpIHU8AYwoWP.jpg

I don't know that I'll add much else. I think a wood pattern platform would probably be nice under the kotatsu area though so I might look for that. :3

Updated:
I def think the decking looks a lot better <3
1607625539949.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: meo
I want to participate! In fact I got a big festive tree and an illuminated tree from a TTer the other day and because of that, I already have an open area reserved just for the event hahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back