• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Festive Tree Gift Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can craft you both one, just send me a pm with which tree you prefer (big festive, festive, or illuminated) and when you're available for drop-off. :)
An illuminated tree would be much appreciated! Would you like anything in return?

Reactions: meo
I'm almost finishing my Christmas area hahah!

2020121521165300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2020121521171700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Is the event started?? I'm so excited to start exchanging gifts (might not be able to do much till weekend)

Just a warning: my island is going through a major remodel, but I still have my campsite made up for the holidays (the fact that Isabelle still braves the wilderness and puts lights on the trees baffles me, though).

• Love
Reactions: meo
Just a warning: my island is going through a major remodel, but I still have my campsite made up for the holidays (the fact that Isabelle still braves the wilderness and puts lights on the trees baffles me, though).

Thats okay I just started my island in November so the little spot you see is pretty much all you see that has anything really

My internet is getting fixed but it should be dealt with at the end of this week, as soon as i have my internet back i would love to exchange presents for xmas with you guys 💚🎄❤️

Does anyone have a big festive tree I could catalog? I am joining the winter festivies late, and would love to have a big festive tree for my area. <3

I'm so excited! I can't wait for the event tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back