• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Checked out the progeny forseer with Cenco + my dragon Moriko and I got some pretty cute (in my opinion) dragons >W<. If you'd be interested in breeding them let me know!

vhrdDe7.png

RNiY0BR.png

How cute! I would definitely love to, the only downside is that I have to wait 27 days until she can breed. Blugh, cool downs. c:

How cute! I would definitely love to, the only downside is that I have to wait 27 days until she can breed. Blugh, cool downs. c:

Same!~ I just bred my dragon a few days ago soooo it'll be a while. >w< I'll have to make a note to VM you whenever he's ready to go.

Just got two new ones for breeding pastels<3 It's like I get a new one everyday omfg
They're siblings btw ^ o ^

breed2_by_himitsutsubasa-d83cacw.png

Unnamed & Aeris

breed1_by_himitsutsubasa-d83cacq.png

Ladon & Unnamed

Any name suggestions? ;o

Also- I got these eyeburners today~

Last edited:
Just got two new ones for breeding pastels<3 It's like I get a new one everyday omfg
They're siblings btw ^ o ^

breed2_by_himitsutsubasa-d83cacw.png

Unnamed & Aeris

breed1_by_himitsutsubasa-d83cacq.png

Ladon & Unnamed

Any name suggestions? ;o

Also- I got these eyeburners today~

First two look like Cotton Candy. <3

First two look like Cotton Candy. <3

;o I just noticed that thanks to you x3

your babies are really cute, by the way ; o ;

EDIT: GOT NAMES~ Say hello to Whisper (F) and Fluffthoughts (M)!

Last edited:
HE's So cuTE I caNt EVEn

; o ;

like Mint Ice Cream

He was so pricey but I had to buy him. I needed him he's so cute. ;3;

And oh my god Shigeko is so beautiful wOW
LOOK AT THAT PRETTY BABY

She's real dashing when you gene her a bit. c;
dragonpic2 (1).jpg

also i just noticed that when you go to the morphing section it says: 'morphintime' from Power Rangers. :')

Last edited:
I'd like them. I only have 2 dragons.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also to get dragons you either buy them or breed for them? Also what do you do with the dragons you get?

I'd like them. I only have 2 dragons.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also to get dragons you either buy them or breed for them? Also what do you do with the dragons you get?

sure which one? I'll need your username :)
You can get dragons by breeding, buying or trading, or by finding eggs in the coli or while scavenging. You can dress em, fight with them in the coliseum, give them familiars, breed them etc, etc

;A;! When you snag a TG coatl w/eyes that complement the color scheme for under 6000 treasure thooOuGH!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Which btw I need a name for her so, if anyone has suggestions let me know >W<

So, uh... I have exactly 9 treasure. :')

Downside of buying two breeders, I have no more treasure.
The upside is that I got 3 eggs, so I could, possibly, sell them off.

Back