• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

What do you guys level your dergs to before you exalt them? I've been leveling them to level 5, but I'm questioning if I should go higher or not for quick money..

only 20k needed! thank you so much sparkanine!

i can shoot you the treasure dear sorry i didnt see this till now

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you guys level your dergs to before you exalt them? I've been leveling them to level 5, but I'm questioning if I should go higher or not for quick money..

used to do 10, now only doing 8. cant handle going all the way to 10 anymore

i can shoot you the treasure dear sorry i didnt see this till now

- - - Post Merge - - -

used to do 10, now only doing 8. cant handle going all the way to 10 anymore

omg shiro i would smooch your face into infinity!! and pay you back later of course!

I heard 6-7 was best? Best ratio of time spent to money gained, I think? Dunno. Haven't started doing coli yet. That's just what I've read so far.

Whoo~

So my dergs are all stoned out now <3 Just gotta tincture and train to 25. fff i only have 5k fml

Also, just got this guy from a raffle that I don't recall entering. .w.

Cyra has a mate now, at least <3

Any name ideas? ;o He kind of reminds me of the sand on a beach.

How should you get dragons as a beginner? My username is danielkang2 on flightrising and I'd appreciate if someone has spare dragons to give me.

Grinding in the Coli for Ambush ; o ;

Goddmnit why do I need two more eughh
What level are you grinding for Ambush? Or is it totally random? I've only gotten 1 so far, but I don't remember where I was when I got it. LOL
How should you get dragons as a beginner? My username is danielkang2 on flightrising and I'd appreciate if someone has spare dragons to give me.
Your flight usually does some sort of giveaway or "beginner pack" for newbies. If I were you, I'd also grind the fairgrounds to get treasure and search the Auction House/Dragons for Sale threads ~

Whoo~

So my dergs are all stoned out now <3 Just gotta tincture and train to 25. fff i only have 5k fml

Also, just got this guy from a raffle that I don't recall entering. .w.

Cyra has a mate now, at least <3

Any name ideas? ;o He kind of reminds me of the sand on a beach.

Fallingrise.

DERGS
I'm Valka over there, Coatl's are best dragons. I'm currently broke though, Once I had 1mil +. Then I bought things, and went down to 460k.
help

Back