• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

WHYYYYY ARE THERE SO MANY CUTE FAMILIARS, ugh. & I seriously need a wolf pelt ; (((((

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you continuously battling? The experience boost helps (or at least I think it does), I have 3 dragons that are 10+.

yeah i am, i have dergs levels 7, 6 and 6 so i can only get it in the scorched forest which i die in after 1-2 battles because i'm too weak D:

I have a derg ready for exalt (Vapor). I can trade him if anyone wants him.

Anyone willing to help me come up with name ideas?

I bought a mate for Haran this morning, and she's just the most amazing thing. * o *
Now I'm tasked with finding a name that's equally as amazing.

Here's Haran, her mate.

She's currently just a hatchling, but she'll look like this in a few days.

dragonpic2_by_himitsutsubasa-d837y6z.png

So pretty! ;w;

I think she looks like something out of Greek Mythology.. her colors kind of remind me on an angel? I dunno', can't come up with names, but that's just what she looks like to me. ;v;

Thanks for the idea! ;o

I named her 'Alae', which means 'wings' in latin. ^ w ^

Also, just got another one.

dragonpic2__1__by_himitsutsubasa-d8383je.png

; - ; I have a problem.

Any ideas? (He's also a mate to Vasiel, one of my females ^ w ^)

oh holy **** thanks for reminding me that i neeD TO ****ING EXALT THESE LIL ****S BEFORE WATER ISNT DOMINATING ANYMORE goddamnit i still have like 80 of them to lvl ugh rip me.....

also those coalts are so hot omg

also also yes coli is slow af, getting to 25 takes a lot man. whew. cant believe i managed that ****

edit: ooh, pretty ridgeback! too bad i suck at naming things so bad i have like 5 unnamed dragons still...

Last edited:
The Coli will be the death of me;;

Level 11 and 14 more to go :'D

Edit: Thank you > u < I caved when I saw that the odds of his babies looking like goldfish were high x'D

Last edited:
Oh! That reminds me: newest babbie, Cenco! ;v;

I was gonna just save up to buy dergs to level/exalt but then I discarded that because I'm lazy af and I'll do it next time when all of my dergs are actually adults!!

I'd name my Ridgeback's PointyNose. They look like fancy villains.

Oh! That reminds me: newest babbie, Cenco! ;v;

I was gonna just save up to buy dergs to level/exalt but then I discarded that because I'm lazy af and I'll do it next time when all of my dergs are actually adults!!

I'd name my Ridgeback's PointyNose. They look like fancy villains.

;A; screams~! Cenco is suuuuuch a qt omg

Thanks for the idea! ;o

I named her 'Alae', which means 'wings' in latin. ^ w ^

Also, just got another one.

dragonpic2__1__by_himitsutsubasa-d8383je.png

; - ; I have a problem.

Any ideas? (He's also a mate to Vasiel, one of my females ^ w ^)

hmm i like the name Theoi or Zephyros! I always name things after gods, angels or demons all around the world ^^

any name ideas for this pretty girl?

;A; screams~! Cenco is suuuuuch a qt omg

I knoooow. I was lucky to grab her at the Auction House! She's really adorable, but the light grey on her front wing kind of bothers me, I think It's a little too light. Other wise, I don't plan on breeding her since I can't find a lot of good Coatls to actually breed her with, haha.

any name ideas for this pretty girl?

Wowweee, look at her! She's so cute! If only I was good at naming things. :')

I knoooow. I was lucky to grab her at the Auction House! She's really adorable, but the light grey on her front wing kind of bothers me, I think It's a little too light. Other wise, I don't plan on breeding her since I can't find a lot of good Coatls to actually breed her with, haha.

;A;!!! I'll check to see if she breeds nicely with my coatl, because I think they might just match up nicely. Will get back to you >w<

@ridgebacks looking like fancy villains;
thats exactly why i made one after the batman villain penguin

=
ustv-gotham-character-posters-2.jpg
everyone stop having cute dergs ok ok

also as a frame of reference, in kelp beds WITH DOMINANCE BONUS i get 1417 or so exp with no chain bonus for 3 monsters (when lvling exalt fodder)

Last edited:
SKYDANCERS ARE CUTE AS HECK. I love her already ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

& I seriously love how derpy Snappy dergs look like, omfg.

Back