• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

;A;! When you snag a TG coatl w/eyes that complement the color scheme for under 6000 treasure thooOuGH!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Which btw I need a name for her so, if anyone has suggestions let me know >W<

Topaz
Light
Sierra
Terra

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's so cute I'm so jelly ahh ; 0 ;

omg shiro.
wUoycVO.png

I tHINK IM GOING TO CRY FROM EXCITEMENT
GOD BLESS AMERICA
THERE HE IS, THE SCARECROW, BOW BEFORE HIM
[EXCITED REVVING]

Everyone's dragons are adorable <3

So I bred my progen + the random one (ugh, sorry I don't know flight rising vocab) - and....they're pretty ugly. What are you all doing with them? Gene them up? Or exalting them?

also everyones babies are super cute yesyes

retro i would suggest selling those eggs, unless you feel like geneing the babies up and possibly getting ugly ones. eggs go for quiiiiiite a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone's dragons are adorable <3

So I bred my progen + the random one (ugh, sorry I don't know flight rising vocab) - and....they're pretty ugly. What are you all doing with them? Gene them up? Or exalting them?

i exalted my progen and random one ages ago, they were ugly af. i did breed them first, but i exalted everything because **** That

BeFunky_Jaunus Tigerbabe.jpg.jpg
Yee, I finally made a good breeding pair! I really like the tiger gened Coatls, so hopefully I get some cute babies! ; v ;

Sending it your way!

Thank you so much! The only way I could pay you back is with one of my ugly hatchlings...like seriously they look so ugly if I had know earlier I wouldn't have bred them lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got it. Thank you so much once again.

hellllooo this is a far shot but someone booned some babies when i didnt think they were going to and i dont have the treasure yet, can i borrow a little from someone? I'll pay it back today I promise!
I need 60k but i'll take anything you've got ahaha

this baby needs me

If I get a crystal baby (when/if you breed him), I'll be more than happy to give you the 60k ;D

hhh and now i've run out of lucky streak... i'll give you 500tbt as well as pay you back later today!! I just need 50k!

That would be really appreciated! Can i give you 100tbt for that and pay you back later?
My username is Astro0Lauren ^^

Sent already! And sure, thanks! If I recieve anymore soon, I'll definately donate it to you :3

Back