• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

ayyyy if anyone wants a mirror baby I just hatched 4 and i'm not really a big fan but they're cute!!!

idc what you do with them, as long as you love them a little before exalting like leveling them and naming them ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

omGGG the new crystal gene is GORGEOUS i wish i had the gems for it!!

Whole bunch of new lil bby dragons, if y'all are interested in any, hit me up~

h-h-how much would you want for the coatl? qvq
and crystal is out? meh. better go check it out then

- - - Post Merge - - -

so, um, crystal is, um..... its okay, i guess. it only seems to look good on snappers and i hate snappers
wish theyd come out with a gene i actually like jfc
maybe over time ill come to like it? i dont know...

this is embarrassing, im like the only one who isnt a fan of crystal rip

Last edited:
SPEAKING OF HATCHING

7073840_350.png

Seaweed

7073841_350.png

Silt

:eek:
Pretty! I like the seafoam color, I think it goes pretty nicely with the brown.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't mean to be a bother, but does anyone have an estimated price on how much these babbies would go for?
I wanna' know if I should level/exalt when they're older, or just sell them, blugh.

to clarify, there actually might not be an exp bonus in coli under dominance. i thought there was, couldve sworn there was, but perhaps that was the old dominance. i dont remember. its not listed under bonuses so idk :/

Don't mean to be a bother, but does anyone have an estimated price on how much these babbies would go for?
I wanna' know if I should level/exalt when they're older, or just sell them, blugh.

The first one could probably go for about 20K, the rest probably around 10-15kT. You can also find people on the forums that are looking for eyeburners, although tbh I don't think yours are exactly what people think of when they think eyeburners, they're pretty cute-ish.

Try listing them on the AH and then search for people buying eyeburners on the forums. Also you can just post a thread and spike the prices on the AH up a bit and say that you'll sell them for less via crossroads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

to clarify, there actually might not be an exp bonus in coli under dominance. i thought there was, couldve sworn there was, but perhaps that was the old dominance. i dont remember. its not listed under bonuses so idk :/

Yeah you used to get +1 on all your stats before, guess it changed?

The first one could probably go for about 20K, the rest probably around 10-15kT. You can also find people on the forums that are looking for eyeburners, although tbh I don't think yours are exactly what people think of when they think eyeburners, they're pretty cute-ish.

Try listing them on the AH and then search for people buying eyeburners on the forums. Also you can just post a thread and spike the prices on the AH up a bit and say that you'll sell them for less via crossroads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah you used to get +1 on all your stats before, guess it changed?

Ah, thanks! I'll try doing that, I'm very impatient with coli. I like doing things quickly. They're not exactly eyeburners, but they definitely aren't that pretty to me, so I'm just gonna' base them on that, haha. Hopefully I'll be able to save my money for Riot of Rot.

Oh! That reminds me: newest babbie, Cenco! ;v;

I was gonna just save up to buy dergs to level/exalt but then I discarded that because I'm lazy af and I'll do it next time when all of my dergs are actually adults!!

I'd name my Ridgeback's PointyNose. They look like fancy villains.

Checked out the progeny forseer with Cenco + my dragon Moriko and I got some pretty cute (in my opinion) dragons >W<. If you'd be interested in breeding them let me know!

vhrdDe7.png

RNiY0BR.png

Back