• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Jadecarved decoy is the only familiar I still need.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lesserbirds damnit stop spamming 4.5k ones when they sell for 4.9.

Jadecarved decoy is the only familiar I still need.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lesserbirds damnit stop spamming 4.5k ones when they sell for 4.9.
....and now they're back to 4k. It was fun while it lasted, lmao

im just trading chests now for skins/accents screw everything else i need to prettyfy my dergss

Omg, I know. I need to grind 200 chests, so I can get some cute retired apparel.

also like
idk if anyone else does it but i have a bunch of songs i play while coli grinding :')

so when i rage i just listen to music for a lil while and continue grinding .3.

I'm at work. D: sounds like I'm missing an exciting morning.

On the other hand, I apparently sold 99 chests while I was busy. o:

my chests still havent sold lol, i guess they never went back up to 8k

Is it harder to grind in the arena today or is it just me? e v e

It feels like the mimics are dropping/appearing less, and everything is dodging eliminate :')

Yeah damn dodging everything. Got wrecked by 4 mimics because I was dodged 5 times in a row.

The mimics is the kelp beds are way tough. o: usually I can take out a mammertee with an attack from an untinctured and tinctured dragon working together. Not the mimics. They just straight up need two scratches and an eliminate.

Last edited:
Yeah the jawlockers suck. Nothing should have more life than a mammertee in kelp beds :c

So how do treasure:gem trades work, do you send the gems and hope the other user sends back treasure? Or is it done through crossroads by sending a temp dragon and then having it returned?

Last edited:
Yeah the jawlockers suck. Nothing should have more life than a mammertee in kelp beds :c

So how do treasure:gem trades work, do you send the gems and hope the other user sends back treasure? Or is it done through crossroads by sending a temp dragon and then having it returned?

the former
however, the user with more 'credibility' usually sends second.

whoa all of my chests just sold what happened, did the price go up to 8k??

Back