• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Arcane eyes don't do it for me, they don't seem to go well with many colour schemes.

i asked sandy claws for a nocturne egg for krimbus :^)

anyone wanna make my holiday wish come true :rolleyes:

Is it confirmed that sprites will not be coming back in an event like these bears?

Is it confirmed that sprites will not be coming back in an event like these bears?

iirc all sprites are listed as retired so they probably won't be coming back

the bears were listed as 'cycled out'

Last edited:
What I've heard is that the admins/mods whatever there promised they are not coming back, and for them to bring them back would be lying to some of the players which I couldn't care less about. :/ If they get lied to oh well.

K well I don't want to spend like 600k on something which will be as common as these bears at some point. I already made that mistake buying a magma bear for 200 gems on my 2nd day on the site, not anticipating this would happen.

lol i thought bears were going to be retired too so i bought tons of them to resell later... sigh ): guess i wont be making money off of that.

K well I don't want to spend like 600k on something which will be as common as these bears at some point. I already made that mistake buying a magma bear for 200 gems on my 2nd day on the site, not anticipating this would happen.
Yeah no. The amount of the sprites could really only go down from here because it's not like all the inactive players who have one are going to jump back on..so these numbers are only going down. So get the sprites sooner then later as the prices are going up over time.
But it's nice that sprite prices jumped down a bunch for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if anyone knows of any hatcheries with cute chocolate-brownish/pink or grey or something/brown or more pink pairs it would be awesome if you could link me. Trying to get a Valentines Day pair. :D

I saw the Bone Fiend

Walked over to AH

Checked to see if there was even one there

"HEY LOOK THERES ONE THERE YAY"

"Oh, 200,000 Gems....nope, not going to happen time to move on!

I'm hoping I can buy some sprites with my $10 but it is taking forever for my gems to come :c

Eh I'll just keep selling treasure chests, over a week to go I should make enough.

Last edited:
FRs been lagging since the event started tho, so I guess stuff like this is to be expected

Yeah I forgot about that. I'd give it a little more time.

So..um...as you can see...yeah..I bought this skin...........................and I don't even have a Female Snapper to put it on. :/

dD4hIV1.png

Last edited:
Back