• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

That is an awesome skin. I need one for my ugly progen male fae but there aren't many good ones.

I know I saw it and I was like AHAHHH I need it. I sat there arguing with myself in my head over to buy it or not because I spent all my 40k I have right now on it. But it was worth it. <3

Last edited:
if it makes you feel better I just bought this :')

oops_by_eiko_tan-d8ayqly.png

i don't technically have a pearlcatcher but y'know
nice skin

Use Scrying Workshop, and select the third option.

All this talking about skins forced me to buy a skin for my ugly random fae. Result: -180k and a pretty fae.

Last edited:
GGOGOGOGO

PEOPLE ARE SELLING HOLIDAY CURRENCIES FOR CHEAP
I MUST BUY NOWWW

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know whats a good deal or whatever but I can't afford any of it anyway so. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

IS THE COLI DOWN FOR ANYONE ELSE? Man I just sold all my chests. :(

Do you all know of anyone selling nocturnes for chests? x.x

Anyway, congrats on all the nocturne babs <3

Aaaah I don't know what holiday currencies areeeee google timee

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh so that's what giant sand dollars are.

Gems aren't going through at the moment, I tried a $5 one 3 hours ago as well and nothing yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOOK! She's so prefect! Not mine. But perfect ;-;

I agree it is quite perfect. It is practically made of gems.

oh my gosh i almost have enough for my next lair exp now thanks to those ambushes

... but idk if i want to spend it all on that. sigh. 800k down the drain for what, 5 spaces? rip

I have like.....30 spaces I think...anD I don't really have a problem with that? But I am trying to clear out my lair some :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Selling ADULT dergs! :) Name your price, but I was honesly hoping for at least 8k each!! I mean they're all adults/trainable/ pretty cute or pretty looking. But my pricing may be off so let me know if it's off. <3

This one ^^^Is currently breeding but if you still want him I'll contact you in 6/7 days!
Hoping for 40k-ish on the next one:

This one is also crystal so was hoping for at least 30k but

Theres also this dude :

I'm just going to...repost this.....

Last edited:
I only have 25...I think? And I only have two nests, talk about minimalist. No, it's not enough.

oh my gosh i almost have enough for my next lair exp now thanks to those ambushes

... but idk if i want to spend it all on that. sigh. 800k down the drain for what, 5 spaces? rip

You could always donate it to the Get Silversea an Akirbeak Charity =D

I only have 25...I think? And I only have two nests, talk about minimalist. No, it's not enough.

I also have 2 nests! I never breed any of my dragons..so I didn't feel the need to buy them for now. Going to wait until I have all my pairs together and everything!

Back