• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Congrats! I've battled that boss like 8 times but nothing that great yet. Also the pink-ish one hasn't shown up for me at all I don't think....

Last edited:
*arm flailing followed by screaming*

omg-1.png

damnn
How many battles with it have you gone through? .o.

I've fought the two together over 10 times but less than 20. Deciding what to do with it is the hardest part. Auction prices are 2-3 mil but I doubt I'll get another.

If anybody has any mamertee plushies they don't want I'd be willing to buy them for a low price since they aren't worth much to others they're so cuteeeeeeeeeeee. I'm hoarding them :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anybody has any mammertee plushies they don't want I'd be willing to buy them for a low price since they aren't worth much to others they're so cuteeeeeeeeeeee. I'm hoarding them :D

Did I spell Mammertee right the second time :eek:

Brown Birdskull Legband
An ornamental legband decorated with blue feathers and bones. It is held together with braided twine and sinew.

go home flight rising
you're drunk

I've fought the two together over 10 times but less than 20. Deciding what to do with it is the hardest part. Auction prices are 2-3 mil but I doubt I'll get another.

holy **** id sell that ****, of course youll get another if you keep going in kelp beds o.o

If I get one I plan on selling it. I'm going to be farming and leveling exalt fodder so much I should get one soon..but I have my luck so nevermind!

I think my perception of money has completely dropped since the Nocturne event.

Perhaps and most likely because I've spent more than that amount already in just a week...

Last edited:
So what is "flowerboming"? I see it mentioned all over but no context is given.

ayy i dont wanna give too much away but its basically a dom thing with nature, they send you a message with flowers attached ^_^ i can post the message here if you want bc its really cute hehe

new babs woot woot
these little ones are 30k in the AH, first one is a exact copy of her mum. one boy left!

oh and these 2 for 20k each
first male, second female.

Last edited:
so i found this bab in the AH for just 8k (i know crystals are hella cheap but ya know) and I could just imagine someone nabbing them to level and exalt. if someone wants this cutie let me know, you can have em for free!
i just didnt want them to be exalted, but i also dont have the lair space!

- - - Post Merge - - -

new babs woot woot
these little ones are 30k in the AH, first one is a exact copy of her mum.

first is female, second male, last female
im so so tempted to keep the last one uvu.

oh and these 2 for 20k each
first male, second female.

omg dONT TEMPT ME THOSE TWO CRYSTALS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Ahh should I sell my noct scroll for 4 noct eggs, a gorgeous 2nd gen cry/face/belly, & silk set or frigid fugitive shackles & 1200 gems?

Back