• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

guys
K7dQBhk.png

Just a little under 400k to go...
I can do this...
Still selling a Arcane Gift Chest for 70k and a Starfall Spell Chest for 80k

Plenty of people trading eggs for 99x chests. Worth it? I suppose if their price ever goes up.

Plenty of people trading eggs for 99x chests. Worth it? I suppose if their price ever goes up.

Might be worth it if you have terrible luck opening chests like I do. It eliminates the gamble and gives you one of the best returns immediately. Also eliminates having to sell the chests.

- - - Post Merge - - -

:eek: I kind of want another nocturne. I must find one of these people XD

If you just want another Noc and don't care about hatching the egg yourself, Nocs are at like 85k and eggs are at like 200k. It would be cheaper to either sell the chests/egg and then buy a Noc. You'd get to choose colors too. xD;

Depends how quickly egg prices go up. As soon as they start breeding they will be more easily available and I suspect eggs won't be as valuable.

Depends how quickly egg prices go up. As soon as they start breeding they will be more easily available and I suspect eggs won't be as valuable.

After the event is over, it'll be the only (feasible) way to obtain a gen 1 Noc, though. Regular eggs are still over 60k, but no one cares about all the other triple basic dragons hatching every day.

Is it just me or do normal eggs sell poorly? I've been trying to sell an unhatched light egg at 60k (15-20k under the current lowest) and no one has been buying it.

Perhaps after the Nocturne drama wears off.

Is it just me or do normal eggs sell poorly? I've been trying to sell an unhatched light egg at 60k (15-20k under the current lowest) and no one has been buying it.

Perhaps after the Nocturne drama wears off.

It's because of the Nocturne event. Eggs used to be one of my main markets and they were a super hot sales item. And then thousands of people started Scavenging for Noc eggs and regular eggs tanked. I'm hoping they go back to normal later.

35 Strange Chests for sale, 3 TBT each, reply here or VM me if interested.

Aaand it's gone.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain to me why Scrapmetal Trackers have hit 850k?

I could have sworn they were under a tenth of that before the NoN event...

Can anyone explain to me why Scrapmetal Trackers have hit 850k?

I could have sworn they were under a tenth of that before the NoN event...

Odd. They certainly are far more expensive than they used to be.

wait i got confused.
Next roll-over then?. Aww, did love this event though.

It ends in about 32 hours.

I loved this event too, it was an amazing opportunity to make a ton of money and get otherwise expensive items for cheap. : D On the other hand, I can't wait to take a break from the Coli.

Back