• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

hhh so i found another egg and i kinda wanna keep it until my birthday and hatch it on that day but my birthday is early may and its sooooooo far away! what do haha

so i found this bab in the AH for just 8k (i know crystals are hella cheap but ya know) and I could just imagine someone nabbing them to level and exalt. if someone wants this cutie let me know, you can have em for free!
i just didnt want them to be exalted, but i also dont have the lair space!

If nobody's taken it, may I have it? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

If nobody's taken it, may I have it? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

just look
they're perfect for eachother

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHO CALLED HIM UGLY

I never noticed Breath decreased at the start of each new battle in Coliseums. Was wondering why my 120 breath kept going down to 85.

I never noticed Breath decreased at the start of each new battle in Coliseums. Was wondering why my 120 breath kept going down to 85.

From what I understand, it's a glitch with Eliminate that they have yet to fix.

If you use only Scratch, breath over 85 carries over. If you use Eliminate, it goes back to 85.

From what I understand, it's a glitch with Eliminate that they have yet to fix.

If you use only Scratch, breath over 85 carries over. If you use Eliminate, it goes back to 85.

Riiight. I did wonder if it was an Eliminate thing so it was less nukeable, but had nothing to support this hypothesis.

Riiight. I did wonder if it was an Eliminate thing so it was less nukeable, but had nothing to support this hypothesis.

Whenever I get to above 85 breath and am missing any hp, I use Sap. Does the same damage as Scratch, but heals 1/4 of the damage dealt.

I think Silence has Sap?

Whenever I get to above 85 breath and am missing any hp, I use Sap. Does the same damage as Scratch, but heals 1/4 of the damage dealt.

I think Silence has Sap?

Yeah. Though I only really use it when I actually need health. Eliminate has a habit of missing a couple of a times in a row so I like to save breath.

Wait derp they leave after the event

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, so just to get this straight! The Nocturnes Eggs are going to stay until I open them or whatever. BUT the chests are going to be gone the 5th...right?

Also would it be smart to frm the coli for chests to trade for eggs (if people are willing) then sell the eggs/Nocturnes in a couple months or whatever when gen 1s will be rarer and hopefully expensive? Not exactly sure how this all works so trying to figure this out. Since I want to hoard eggs anyway I might just go ahead and trade them??

Last edited:
I'm hoarding chest stacks too...I'll wait until 2 hours before the event ends maybe then open them or trade them for noct eggs.

Last edited:
Ok, so just to get this straight! The Nocturnes Eggs are going to stay until I open them or whatever. BUT the chests are going to be gone the 5th...right?

Also would it be smart to frm the coli for chests to trade for eggs (if people are willing) then sell the eggs/Nocturnes in a couple months or whatever when gen 1s will be rarer and hopefully expensive? Not exactly sure how this all works so trying to figure this out. Since I want to hoard eggs anyway I might just go ahead and trade them??

Yes, lol. I have 5 I'm holding onto right now - if prices chest prices don't increase soon, I might just trade for eggs or open them all and pray for another scroll. Some people love collecting Gen 1's and the price can only increase when the event is over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm hoarding chest stacks too...I'll wait until 2 hours before the event maybe then open them or trade them for noct eggs.

Someone was selling chests for 1k in AH earlier, I just about died......

Depends on demand. Either panicked people will buy all of them or no one will because everyone has eggs already.

Yeah, I'm keeping 30 chests for me because I've heard that when the chests disappear they leave Behind Nocturne Dust? And I'm hoping I'll be able to use that for something.

I plan on getting a couple extra eggs too because of the Gen 1 hoarders and anyone who wants to buy them in general.

I am undecided whether they will implement any usage for the dust. I didn't intend to keep many chests for it but it is an interesting point. What if...

I didn't even KNOW about the dust until I saw people talking about it on a thread and I was like how did you find this out?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, just wondering once a dragon is level 25 how much XP should it have? Because its telling me now this:

The dragon I'm training: needs 216,000 ish XP to be the next level

Xanarcah's dragons I rented to train this dragon are level 25 and at 162,731 XP. Like what I'm confused

i have some baby skydancers for sale! 6k each for these ones ^_^ clown/shim/belly

fem, midnight/blue/white

fem, midnight/blue/white

male, obs/thistle/ice

Yes, lol. I have 5 I'm holding onto right now - if prices chest prices don't increase soon, I might just trade for eggs or open them all and pray for another scroll. Some people love collecting Gen 1's and the price can only increase when the event is over.
I've gotten a lot of messages on FR for a certain noc. Someone offered me 450K treasure for my gen 1 noc @___@ because it's xxy and I put in the description that I'm not selling it haha. I got maybe 7 eggs in total I think. I have 1 left

lays on floor
i won a double from a giveaway
why did i pick a double
i hate doubles
but... caribbean...
hes very attractive its just the fact that its a double bothers me. but i think i can handle it so long as i get rid of those others for goddamn lairspace

Back