• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I opened 2 stacks of chests and got some decent stuff, I guess.
3 Nocturne Eggs, Magma Embear, Lavaborne Hoax, 2 Jawlockers, Slumbering Charlatan, and a Sunbeam Ursa. Oh, and seafood. Lots of seafood.

So, just to get this straight, you can buy any gene from the Marketplace? You just have to wait for it to restock. Correct? Cause uh I need Eyespots and theres none on the AH. :/

So, just to get this straight, you can buy any gene from the Marketplace? You just have to wait for it to restock. Correct? Cause uh I need Eyespots and theres none on the AH. :/

i think so......? i thought some were gem only though but DONT LISTEN TO ME IM PROBABLY WRONG I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HTIS MARKET

I DID IT
I DID ITTTT

omg omg im so happy rn

Meanwhile...
wazFqdm.png

Time to sell these gems...

Haha Luckily I haven't really gotten into buying Apparel yet :p And I don't plan too until I can get all my dragons the way I want them gene/color wise

oh_by_ichigo_kun-d8clbzr.png
I KNOW ITS NOT A BIG DEAL TO ANYONE ELSE BUT THIS IS MY FIRST THING THE ENTIRE TWO WEEKS LOL
wat do

look at my entire 26 seafood lmFAO

What no it would be a big deal to me I've used all scavenging turns every day since the first 5 days and only got regular unhatched eggs.

Some not all.

Crystal, facet, Iri, shim are gem only

About 20 pages of chests to go before it goes up to 4k... Will it happen?

Back