• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Sobbing bc i dont think ill have time to grind for more chests before roll over... rip im fkn pieces my beloved nocturne scroll, we could have had a great relationship

I bought this cutie for 3000 treasure hnnngggg i lurve himmmm

The name Hephaestus just works so well *-*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Raal and Shale would have beautiful babies
just sayin'

Last edited:
I bought this cutie for 3000 treasure hnnngggg i lurve himmmm

The name Hephaestus just works so well *-*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Raal and Shale would have beautiful babies
just sayin'

then make those beautiful babies ;D
also that derg is rly cute~

Last edited:
Ew 90k lair expansion. Oh well, time to do some fairgound/coliseum grinding at the same time to recover that...

My next expansion is 350k. Makes me sad. .-.

I also just bought a new dragon specifically to gene up, because I've lost my mind.

My next expansion is 110k I think. Speaking of money, I need to buy a Voltspire intruder...

Last edited:
I gotta sleep soon... anyone willing to buy my Strange Chests for 10,000 Treasure each? I'll take them off the auction house.

My chests just sold like THAT for 2850 :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah Nano, they are mostly all listed at 3000 besides the ones I'm listing from that price I mentioned. :p But I think I'm the only one putting them up for that right now.

My chests just sold like THAT for 2850 :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah Nano, they are mostly all listed at 3000 besides the ones I'm listing from that price I mentioned. :p But I think I'm the only one putting them up for that right now.

*Le sell*

o_o
You were right

Last edited:
i want you ALL to pay 800k+ for your expansions, and then come back to me, ok? dont even complain about anything under that thx

>nikki gets her fur ruffled about expensive expansions

i got another egg out of 101 chests i grinded surprisingly, but i was really hoping to get the lavaborne hoax/fungusbearing phony... sadly did not. oh well, i shouldve grinded more chests, but i didnt. my loss i guess, least i have two eggs sitting around

Back