• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Sold 99 chests in 5 minutes. Yesssss

With the added bonus of getting more than the lowest AH price and also not drowning in mail.

Omfg, I'm so glad I didn't listen to my gut about selling the rest of my chests before going to bed. OPENED 3 STACKS AND GOT A SCROLL. Hellooooo treasure $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks <3

Thank you : ) I should have saved my other one to sell after the event ;/ I would have gotten a lot more, ugh the regrets!!

I'm taking a break from the coli until the next event, geezussss. I never want to see a Chimera again.

Well, you'll still make bank regardless of when you sell it. : D

Also, same. I had a week straight of leveling exalts as fast as I could for lvp, and then went straight into NoN. No more Coli for weeks, please.

The Ice Holiday is in like......I don't know 2/3 weeks right? :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, congrats on the scroll! Isn't that you second? :)

Ugh screw it I'm opening these 60/70 chests. 10 can sell for 3k. I imagine the price will steadily go up as the time comes. I need to go to bed though it is late here ._. Good luck with sales @ everyone.

Keeping 5 for dust.

Last edited:
Ay if anyone has a noccy scroll and would be willing to set up a payment plan with me hit me up, id love to sort something out!

Eliminate has hit 25k if anyone was looking to buy them. Ambush are slowly on their way down too.

Nocturnes are hard to dress up :u
I wanna make Firefly my FR avatar... but the white space around Noc's bothers me. Any suggestions on what I could put on her to remove some white space?. I've tried the wolf capes, but no luck.

Eliminate has hit 25k if anyone was looking to buy them. Ambush are slowly on their way down too.
Someone swiped that ;___; I went to look and the lowest is 33k right now, I spent my treasure on dragons and a couple more chests >___<

*sniffles*

It was a good run :')
that being said, I hope battle stuff inflates with the Crystalline Gala e v e
I have way too many Berserkers

It was amazing while it lasted. : D I have so much cool stuff now ~

I have around 160 of them, I hope they hit 10k+ again soon.

Last edited:
It was amazing while it lasted. : D I have so much cool stuff now ~

I have around 160 of them, I hope they hit 10k+ again soon.

ayy

Me before the event: "Damn, Nocturnes will probably be terrible... Why would anyone want one?"
Me now: *internal squeeing* "NOCTURNE BBS I AM READY"

I'm actually happy that I managed to trade for a few Skins/Accents I wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

Accents give me life :')

psst
Remember when chests sold at 20-30k

psst
Remember when chests sold at 20-30k
remember when the coli was down and people were selling chests
ahh, look, profit

omg
q3o9HgF.png

where are all these eggs coming from

OH MY GOD I JUST GOT ANOTHER ONE
FC9ycuZ.png