• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

remember when the coli was down and people were selling chests
ahh, look, profit

omg
q3o9HgF.png

where are all these eggs coming from

OH MY GOD I JUST GOT ANOTHER ONE
FC9ycuZ.png

how e v e

remember when the coli was down and people were selling chests
ahh, look, profit

omg
q3o9HgF.png

where are all these eggs coming from

OH MY GOD I JUST GOT ANOTHER ONE
FC9ycuZ.png

Let me go scavenge

Why is Nocturnal dust way more expensive than the chests were? <.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG I ACTUALLY SCAVENGED A LIGHTING EGG

Nope no Lightning Egg for me! :p Anyway, good bye NoN!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh I still need 3 of the fake bears. Should have bought them when they were 65/75-ish;.

Nope no Lightning Egg for me! :p Anyway, good bye NoN!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh I still need 3 of the fake bears. Should have bought them when they were 65/75-ish;.

*Insert a cartoon style Womp Womp noise here*

I wish I would have been able to grind more in the Coli. If I would have had been able to get more chests I could of had 5 eggs but I'm slow at grinding for some reason. :p I have 2, so I think I'm going to open one on my birthday and sell the other in a couple months.
hopefully I can "forget" about the one egg until August so I don' open it. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hvW2FL3.png
:p This event made me a lot of money.

Last edited:
So how did chest prices go in the last two hours? I put 2 up for 10k each and they sold so something happened.

Glad I saved some noc eggs to sell!!

Lair expansions forreal. I'm about to hit 300k

I'm going to try and make an art thread for profits. I hope the demand is high enough.

Pretty sure its these 3! :)
Sundial Imposter~
Voltspire Intruder~
Slumbering Charaltan~

Also I snagged a dragon for 100 Treasure earlier :eek: What is people with cheap drgons today haha
I might have those in my account I'll check :) I can sell them to you for 10-20K lower than the lowest price in the auction house!

*For sure I have Voltspire Intruder

Back