Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Ooorrr you could be like me and have 4 6 almost identical dragons. xD And we'll breed them together and flood the AH with beautiful eyeburner babies.

but i dont have that much room ;_; ,,, BUT I,,, how much is she (im trash)

Hey Shiro check your messages on FR when you can mmk.

youre too sweet to me sobs qvq

oh, xan, its actually at 27k, would it be too much to ask to do 25k?

also do irishims really sell for that much anymore? o: i always thought i had to price em at 10k because i thought that was the only way theyd be bought lol

Last edited:
youre too sweet to me sobs qvq

oh, xan, its actually at 27k, would it be too much to ask to do 25k?

also do irishims really sell for that much anymore? o: i always thought i had to price em at 10k because i thought that was the only way theyd be bought lol

Sure, that would be great. : D I was going to drop it down to 20k for you, so you can send me a CR for that much.

Also, yeah, they do. o: It depends on the colors and species, though. Some of my prettier hatchling snipes go for 20-40k after I let them grow up. Adults tend to sell better than hatchlings do (in my experience), so I try and let any ones I have high hopes for reach adulthood.

Sure, that would be great. : D I was going to drop it down to 20k for you, so you can send me a CR for that much.

Also, yeah, they do. o: It depends on the colors and species, though. Some of my prettier hatchling snipes go for 20-40k after I let them grow up. Adults tend to sell better than hatchlings do (in my experience), so I try and let any ones I have high hopes for reach adulthood.

ahhh thank you so much, both of you <333
and wow O: maybe ill try that then... how do you know what colors/species sell best? just trial and error?

ahhh thank you so much, both of you <333
and wow O: maybe ill try that then... how do you know what colors/species sell best? just trial and error?
Enjoy your new cutie! : D

For dragon sales, trial and error, mostly error. Imps, Coatls, and Skydancers sell the best for me. If it's a specific color/gene pattern, I look at what the others are going for before pricing mine. If they're XYZs, I sort of just eyeball the AH and stick them in and hope for the best.

Enjoy your new cutie! : D

For dragon sales, trial and error, mostly error. Imps, Coatls, and Skydancers sell the best for me. If it's a specific color/gene pattern, I look at what the others are going for before pricing mine. If they're XYZs, I sort of just eyeball the AH and stick them in and hope for the best.

thank you again!!! qvq and ahhh ok, i see. i feel like im the only one that doesnt like double/triple genes omfg, everyone else lvoes them

thank you again!!! qvq and ahhh ok, i see. i feel like im the only one that doesnt like double/triple genes omfg, everyone else lvoes them

I'm in the "love them" boat. xD; The closest thing I have to a dream dragon is Fire/Obsidian/Obsidian. I think I'm more in love with the concept of triples than their actual look, though.

I try not to depend on selling dragons too much for income because it's all subjective. My tastes and your tastes and everyone's aren't the same, so there's no absolute set value for what they're "worth". It's nice selling them for on the side money, though.

DRAGONS FOR SALE!

1K - 5K for the basic & Maybe 5K to 15K each for gened?

Ice Basic | Teal Basic | Rose Basic​
s8ec07V.png

Beige Iridescent | Jade Shimmer | Red Underbelly​

Ice Iridescent | Lemon Shimmer | Slate Underbelly​

Violet Iridescent | Royal Shimmer | Platinum Smoke​

Storm Iridescent | Storm Shimmer | Obsidian Smoke​

Black Iridescent | Shadow Shimmer | Black Gembond​

buys all of pandas dergs
cries and lays in a pile of dergs and zero lairspace

omfg...if i had more money and more space id totally buy a few... qvq SO PRETTY

*note to the above hatchlings: they are collecting dust, but you can PM my main account here: LINK or PM me on TBT or Reply on this post hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

buys all of pandas dergs
cries and lays in a pile of dergs and zero lairspace

omfg...if i had more money and more space id totally buy a few... qvq SO PRETTY
I have a lot more bebes coming soon ;w; lol I usually never post my dragons on AH so if you want me to hold on to some for you that's cool. I always let people on LINE know first but if they don't want em I'll post here :) YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR LINE GROUP :D

Last edited:
ALSO GUYS LOOK!! I signed up for the mentor program in Wind for the December window. And the person I got to mentor is so sweet! I gave her a dragon when she signed up, and look what he is now!

Look at that! HE'SO SO CUTE

*note to the above hatchlings: they are collecting dust, but you can PM my main account here: LINK or PM me on TBT or Reply on this post hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a lot more bebes coming soon ;w; lol I usually never post my dragons on AH so if you want me to hold on to some for you that's cool. I always let people on LINE know first but if they don't want em I'll post here :) YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR LINE GROUP :D

nah, dont hold on to em on account'a me uvu its fine, but thank you so much for the offer! i have a bad habit of wanting like every derg and theres not enough lairspace for that lmao
i also dont know what line is lmao

also cuppy thats a cute derg :D

Last edited:
Back