Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

nah, dont hold on to em on account'a me uvu its fine, but thank you so much for the offer! i have a bad habit of wanting like every derg and theres not enough lairspace for that lmao
i also dont know what line is lmao

also cuppy thats a cute derg :D
Link to line: http://line.me/en/
It's a texting app that uses stickers haha and other cool stuff! :D you need a smartphone to sign up though but you can use it on your computer. Your phone number is not visible to anyone.

Me too, I have so many dragon pairs right now D: I can wait to breed them (I bought an extra nest to breed a pair because I couldn't wait)

K I'm gonna stop posting my dergs for a while now but anyway, I just spent 12k on these 3 siblings :'D :'D

2 females one boy. I love them! <3

Last edited:
Just spent 200k on this little boy:

He's not the original color I wanted, but he's got an almost full range with my Fire girl, AND he's already got Crystal and Underbelly. And her Current will kill the Facet, so I don't need to touch that. Saves me a lot in gene scrolls.

Okay, I actually just need to stop spending money now. Before I go flat broke in a single day.

ALSO GUYS LOOK!! I signed up for the mentor program in Wind for the December window. And the person I got to mentor is so sweet! I gave her a dragon when she signed up, and look what he is now!

Look at that! HE'SO SO CUTE

I WANT TO BE A MENTOR THAT SOUNDS SO CUTE

LIKE YOU HAVE THIS LIL NEWB YOU TAKE UNDER YOUR WING AND SPOIL THEM AND

Last edited:
Well, Flower child I guess you should join wind then heh ;) ;) ;) Jk but anyway

I'll VM you two the link if I can find it

Also there was just a GEN 1 on the AH. For 2999 treasure. Misprice? I don't know. Sucks that I didn't have enough funds to buy him

- - - Post Merge - - -

K just going to post it because Creeper your inbox is full and others can't click it. Well they can but they can't lke. See the thread or anything. So.
Had to PM you because I couldn't VM you. But anyway!

Here's the old thread. I'm pretty sure theres a new thread every time but it could be the same one used over and over again. ;)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=fl3&id=1273417&page=1

Is it just me or every time I miss with Eliminate whenever I'm grinding I just facedesk a little on the inside.

(I DID IT 10000 POSTS)

WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE AND SUPER CHEAP BUT REALLY NICE DRAGONS

not that i'm complaining or anything :rolleyes:

Signed up as a big eEEEEEEEE

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO I FOUND AN UNHATCHED WIND EGG THIS MORNING WAT SHUD I DO WITH ITTTT

Back