Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Signed up as a big eEEEEEEEE

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO I FOUND AN UNHATCHED WIND EGG THIS MORNING WAT SHUD I DO WITH ITTTT
If it's your first egg, hatch it.

If it's not your first, go and make a profit on the AH. Set it at like 80kT.

only one answer to that
hatch it and show us the bab

69110e51cc30be9cca5d52fcbf67a2a0.jpg

Last edited:
If you were to ever switch flights, which flight would you go to?
I've been thinking about switching flights for a week! I might do either Ice or Light :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also to those who are interested in dragon bebes I'm gonna open up a hatchery in a week or less :D

Just gotta make banners and stuff for my pairs lol

There's personally wayyyyy too many flights I want to visit. I mean I Wish they would change it to 3 months.

I want to visit:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I want to visit them all sometime but who has that many gems and years to spare R.I.P. Cuppycakez.
But my main 2 are Ice and Light. :) :)

I'm picking up where I left off with training a new coli team, and man, I'd forgotten just how torturous levels 11-17 are. I'm stuck at level 14 now and just craaaaawling along. .-.

Got New babies~ I'll take any CR above 6K c:

Fae Female- 12K on AH
Denim, Azure, Spring
Iri/shim/smoke
Adult Preview:

sSA85IH.png

Fae Male- 12K on AH
Splash, Seafoam, Banana
Adult Preview:

abFEUnw.png

Ridgeback Male- 10K on AH
Tiger, Stripes, Gembond
Triple Blood
Adult Preview:

As5UKVH.png

Ridgeback Female- 10K on AH
Tiger, Stripes, Gembond
Triple Blood
Adult Preview:

LwsjtEj.png

Ridgeback Female- 10K on AH
Tiger, Stripes, Gembond
Triple Blood
Adult Preview:

LwsjtEj.png

I'm picking up where I left off with training a new coli team, and man, I'd forgotten just how torturous levels 11-17 are. I'm stuck at level 14 now and just craaaaawling along. .-.

ripriprip.

Sooooooooo, I know I said I was going to take a break from the coli......welps - I leveled up one of my dragons to level 25 today. LOLOL. level 1 to 25 in one day, wtf was i thinking

Last edited:
Will you guys help me out with some dragon names and pairing names : D lol because I can't come up with good names ;_;

Here's the pairing pics I made in photoshop and mushed them together. I know they don't look awesome but yeah I'll edit them more later : O It would be cool to get edit suggestions too lol

*Note: Obviously the "Pair" text won't be in the finally picture
Also the fae in Pair 4 will have more than one partner, I will update it later : O
View the image in full size just right-click and open image in a new tab :3
6B6WJfW.png

Haha we can suffer together. <3 I have 2 currently at level 11 and on at level 13 :p

Will you guys help me out with some dragon names and pairing names : D lol because I can't come up with good names ;_;

Here's the pairing pics I made in photoshop and mushed them together. I know they don't look awesome but yeah I'll edit them more later : O It would be cool to get edit suggestions too lol

*Note: Obviously the "Pair" text won't be in the finally picture
Also the fae in Pair 4 will have more than one partner, I will update it later : O
View the image in full size just right-click and open image in a new tab :3
6B6WJfW.png
And those are nice :D

Back