Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

ripriprip.

Sooooooooo, I know I said I was going to take a break from the coli......welps - I leveled up one of my dragons to level 25 today. LOLOL. level 1 to 25 in one day, wtf was i thinking

Right though? "I'm gonna stay out of the coli until crystalline gala" I said. First thing I do after NoN ends? Decide that a trained mire dragon sounds like a great idea. Yesssss.

Also, DAAAAANG, I admire your resolve in training dragons. o: I've been training Hope and Ruin on and off for weeks now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha we can suffer together. <3 I have 2 currently at level 11 and on at level 13 :p

xD So you know how it's going, then.

Good luck leveling your team!

Will you guys help me out with some dragon names and pairing names : D lol because I can't come up with good names ;_;

Here's the pairing pics I made in photoshop and mushed them together. I know they don't look awesome but yeah I'll edit them more later : O It would be cool to get edit suggestions too lol

*Note: Obviously the "Pair" text won't be in the finally picture
Also the fae in Pair 4 will have more than one partner, I will update it later : O
View the image in full size just right-click and open image in a new tab :3
6B6WJfW.png

I just translate random words here for mine ;P Do you have pinglists yet? #3 looks purdy *u*

I just translate random words here for mine ;P Do you have pinglists yet? #3 looks purdy *u*
Oh thank you! Haha I'll try to name all of them soon.

No not yet lol I just let the LINE group and this thread know about my bebes. I saw there's an iri/shim association and I think most of my dragons are iri/shim so I'll sign up for that

- - - Post Merge - - -

You sure? I'm perfectly fine with less :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also does anyone need a dodo? I can't sell my spare ._.

I already sent it lol take my money

Oh thank you! Haha I'll try to name all of them soon.

No not yet lol I just let the LINE group and this thread know about my bebes. I saw there's an iri/shim association and I think most of my dragons are iri/shim so I'll sign up for that

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already sent it lol take my money

I know. Thank-you! ;u;

LOL I realized that you're running the hatchery that I was looking at for inspiration! : o haha it looks so organized : D

Actually? Thank-you so much!! c: <3 And tbh I rearranged everything like 5 times before I was happy with it ^.^;;

... I bought another pair. ; _ ;
SO BEAUTIFUL ^_^

Actually? Thank-you so much!! c: <3 And tbh I rearranged everything like 5 times before I was happy with it ^.^;;
Yes haha :) it looks good! I'm the same way, I'm constantly editing my stuff lol I like it to be organized.

Also does Flight Rising have the ability to show tables? They use bbcode like TBT but I'm unsure haha has anyone tired it?

SO BEAUTIFUL ^_^

Yes haha :) it looks good! I'm the same way, I'm constantly editing my stuff lol I like it to be organized.

Also does Flight Rising have the ability to show tables? They use bbcode like TBT but I'm unsure haha has anyone tired it?

According to this, you can do columns, but not full-blown tables

Protip never check out retro's lair b/c then you'll find perfect mate for your dergs and spend money and use up valuable lair space even though you have a hatchery to run ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

THANK YOU MY SAVIOR <3 <3 This is exactly what I needed!

No prob c:

Right though? "I'm gonna stay out of the coli until crystalline gala" I said. First thing I do after NoN ends? Decide that a trained mire dragon sounds like a great idea. Yesssss.

Also, DAAAAANG, I admire your resolve in training dragons. o: I've been training Hope and Ruin on and off for weeks now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

xD So you know how it's going, then.

Good luck leveling your team!
Thanks! Good luck to you too ! :D Also Shiro HOW

Also, someone posted this on the Wind Forums. I thought it was adorable <3
155m3wg.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Training to level 25 according to Culex's guide is supposed to take under something like 10 hours, so it's perfectly doable. It just takes dedication, which I lack.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WHAT? So I guess I've been using the wrong guide this whle time

Back