• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@King Dad
@Sheila

Thank you both <3

(and yea, she has the new skink gene)

lol, at first i read that as she has the new "skank gene..."

I used to brew more but now I just do the same as you, it's the same with collecting from familiars I used to do it everyday but now I can't really be bothered lol.

ugh i hate clicking the heart button for the familiars, what a chore...

i always do click bc the gold chests are really useful since i'm not really active. and i wish you could see where you switch how leveled they are rather than going to encyclopedia every time you need to switch em around. well you see when you equip but u get the point lol

Skank gene lmao :p

Yeah I would love it if we had a button to collect from all familiars at once like how we feed the dragons. Going through each one is annoying when you have a big lair.

Skank gene lmao :p

Yeah I would love it if we had a button to collect from all familiars at once like how we feed the dragons. Going through each one is annoying when you have a big lair.

yeah that too, but i guess they actually want you to make an effort or maybe it's not possible with the coding, tbh i don't know

lol i read that as spank gene XD

^nice cat stuff i want em but im too poor huhue.

could be in september as for next reg or october depends on how they want it, better keep an eye here if someone posts and there for their official announcements :)

also ayy just had enough gems for the sandswept delta vista.. so beautiful and im too lazy to grind since it drops from like one monster lol

Last edited:
Also, yeah I like that there are 20 dragons per page now, makes it easier to organize and move around, when you had like 3 on the 2nd page you had to move around from there and the buttons can be a bit buggy sometimes :3

^This is why I can never save up currency!!
I love her though, I think I might even buy her a cat.

^This is why I can never save up currency!!
I love her though, I think I might even buy her a cat.

lovely! did you get her from AH?

here she'll be all growed up:

dragon

^^ yea she was over 100k t, which may not be pricey to some, but it was very pricey for me. the most expensive derg I've bought so far.

^^ yea she was over 100k t, which may not be pricey to some, but it was very pricey for me. the most expensive derg I've bought so far.

gulp! that would be super-expensive for me!!!

i think most i've paid for a derg is 20k, maybe 25k tops...
i pm'd somebody once that had one listed for over 100k and they sold it to me for 15k after their auction expired!! i thought that was pretty cool...

gulp! that would be super-expensive for me!!!

i think most i've paid for a derg is 20k, maybe 25k tops...
i pm'd somebody once that had one listed for over 100k and they sold it to me for 15k after their auction expired!! i thought that was pretty cool...

Heh I think I paid quite some for my 5 digit and the 6digits as well so 100k trea is nothing :p Same before level 25's could go for 500 gems lol

also i like that they changed so everything shows on hover in the AH as well so you can see the id and stuff directly

Heh I think I paid quite some for my 5 digit and the 6digits as well so 100k trea is nothing :p Same before level 25's could go for 500 gems lol

also i like that they changed so everything shows on hover in the AH as well so you can see the id and stuff directly

i agree about the extra hover info, very useful. there are a lot of technical things they can do still to improve the site it seems to me, especially with all the messaging platforms.

i think they made changes to the art again as well, bc some of my dragons look a little different to me now. anybody else notice changes to the dragon art??

btw, why is there a "mark as read" button on the message boards? is there some way to go to first new unread within threads??

hmm art change? haven't had the chance to look closer at that yet..

i guess if you wanna mark em? tbh i never used that feature on forums so idek lol

i think they made changes to the art again as well, bc some of my dragons look a little different to me now. anybody else notice changes to the dragon art??
What kind of art change did you notice, I don`t see a change and there`s nothing mentioned on the front page and discussion forum?

What kind of art change did you notice, I don`t see a change and there`s nothing mentioned on the front page and discussion forum?

yeah idek what art dad is talking about? i can't see it either..

tfw when u need to spend gather items on food loll....

the tiger stripes looked more pronounced to me on my dergs. some of the familiars were looking more crisp. maybe its just my eyes though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back