• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone had a fun Halloween! I have a few Halloween hatch date babies for sale here and one more Halloween bogs left (his brother & sister sold almost instantly)

^Good luck selling! Those are some pretty Halloween babs <3

More RoR rejects came in

tpj5Li7.png

^Still waiting for the dragon that's gonna wear this accent to grow up, so this is just a preview of what it should look like

^What is it?

I can't see the pic :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I have some butterfly babs for sale on pg 4 of my lair if anyone is interested. <link>

hello all...I'm back! I remember about FR yesterday and I'm all excited again! I'm doing a mini lair cleanse but I'm most likely leveling and exalting myself bc I need to feed my dergs! But in case you're interested in anyone let me know (I'm on the fence about a lot of them)...dont' be shy!

edit: anybody after Bianca for sure can go..but there are still a few others im not sure are keepers..

Last edited:
hello all...I'm back! I remember about FR yesterday and I'm all excited again! I'm doing a mini lair cleanse but I'm most likely leveling and exalting myself bc I need to feed my dergs! But in case you're interested in anyone let me know (I'm on the fence about a lot of them)...dont' be shy!

edit: anybody after Bianca for sure can go..but there are still a few others im not sure are keepers..

hey wot's ur username over there??

Kingdad, I hope you don't mind but I found you and friend requested you !

I just realized the new thing where you can request your progens! I just did that and I'm super excited! For some reason awhile back I exalted my female progen which is super sad.

Got one dragon left to sell. Gonna exalt another one once the breed or gene bonus matches. Also working on getting 15 in Baldwin because I want to deck out one of my imps in a lot of Wild gear.

Hey guys! I have 114k that I want to trade for acnl bells :)

I also have this gen one light rep amd 2 gloomwillows I'd be willing to sell for ac stuff

hey, a fr thread!
my flight - water - is pushing the one week i have exams all year .... but feel free to add me! if anyone wants a free ugly oilslick/grape/honeydew unbred gen 1 let me know - my username on FR is togepi

hey, a fr thread!
my flight - water - is pushing the one week i have exams all year .... but feel free to add me! if anyone wants a free ugly oilslick/grape/honeydew unbred gen 1 let me know - my username on FR is togepi

I sent you a friend request, I?m Gardenie over there:)

I haven't really used flight rising in a while but here are some of my fave dragons from my clan

15204804_350_by_nebudelic-danil3q.png
22546320_350_by_nebudelic-danil3h.png

22966232_350_by_nebudelic-danil3c.png

23601753_350_by_nebudelic-danil36.png

23890962_350_by_nebudelic-danil2y.png

Last edited:
Nice dragons, love that guardian and imp :3

hey, a fr thread!

I'll add you, I'm PixieSparkles on FR ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back