• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cactus AND lizards? you've gone too far, also new genes look neat-o!

i FINALLY sold the second radioactive bogsnek from my two-egg falcon peregrine clutch today, and coincidentally the buyer named her Cactus.

now i need to sell these DOUBLE ORCA PET BUTT GLIM dergs....

^ Wow that's still a lot of gems! Look at it this way...you might not have sold them if they were priced higher...i feel like selling dragons is so random..even if they have good color/gene combos

TFW somebody on their birthday derg thread asks if you can take a price "slightly cheaper" than the 350kT AH price for your gem gened triple x bogsnek bab, and when you say sure, they ask if you'll take 30k..... 0_______0

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah, my icy bognsek babs. (they're for sale):

TFW somebody on their birthday derg thread asks if you can take a price "slightly cheaper" than the 350kT AH price for your gem gened triple x bogsnek bab, and when you say sure, they ask if you'll take 30k..... 0_______0

[/url]

lol! that happened to me before too, except they started off by saying i don't spend more than 15k t on ANY dragon

oooo i found my perma-derg bogsneak pair for my lair lore:
two radioactove skinks with matching funky blue wings, what are the odds of that? may regene the terts tho:

Madame Curie, and Heisenberg:

Stunning dragons King Dad :), I love their colours and that's the best contour look I've seen tbh on both of them.

TFW they come back the next day and say the 30k was a typo, and that they'd like to buy for 300kT. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back