• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a familiar from gathering-- a Dappled Dunhoof-- are those rare or something?

also, i still have some radioactive xxy dergs for sale if you know anyone looking:

@King Dad - lmk if you are looking to sell/trade for your Dappled Dunhoof!

Last edited:
I....wow I usually don't splurge on non-imps....but this guy is magnificent imo

AND he's a Halloween baby (which I was looking for) ANNND my first bog ;u; I'm happy!
Depleting my gems was worth it rip

Last edited:
congrats JellyLu, skink/spinner is mynext radioactive bogsneak project, i will have a female triple radioactive bognsek (contour tert) RTB in five days. (maybe we should nest ours and split the profits!)

i'm Madrugada over there.. not really too active here or there but more on fr than here fo sho..

feel free to add tho!

congrats JellyLu, skink/spinner is mynext radioactive bogsneak project, i will have a female triple radioactive bognsek (contour tert) RTB in five days. (maybe we should nest ours and split the profits!)

Thanks ^^
Nice! I'm down, just lmk when you need my boy if you want~ :)

somebody posted that another one of my dragons was on the front page today!

this time it was my water flight rep, ConsulgenOceania
(that's short for Consul General Oceania):

- - - Post Merge - - -

i had forgotten that she's a triple caribbean...

I have a triple Caribbean for sale

level 7, with some simple art (came with the dragon when I bought him), 8 digit, over 1 year old.

I just realized I have enough treasure to expand my lair but I won't because it'll push me onto the next page... Just gonna keep my t for genes and apparel, I guess. It's not a lot but it's still weird having 6 digit amount of treasure lol. Will probably need to spend a bi of it on serthis poison/concoction for PoiTox...

ah man, my triple fire bogsneak and coatl just laid a one egg nest. :mad:

cripes now i gotta wait more than a month before the coatl can even breed again.

on the other hand, my fae/tuntun pairing laid my first five egg nest, finally got that achievement. now if only their double orca babs would sell....

Up to 319 on my Bestiary... found a person whose good for trading so I'll have to see if I have more I can trade with them, there are a lot though that are like the special repaints or the really new or really old ones that are going to be really hard to trade for...Gotta work at it though!

Since the AC update all I've been doing on FR is transmuting and playing some fairground games.

I was going to buy some fodder and level them up today, but all the adult fodders were already gone since its Water vs Fire (good luck to anyone in those flights btw!)

BUT I did get this precious little snipsnap!!

I really like the color and gene combo <3
If it wasn't for those "big" orange eyes, I would give her a youth scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back