• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Forest of the Lustrous - Ended!!!

No way I could do this justice 🥺💜 Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful artwork 😍💜

77BF0D32-66C8-4E54-A553-436D3C4E495E.jpeg

Wow! I just logged in to find this gorgeous line art by @Laudine. I felt like I was doing the first two challanges a disservice when I was coloring each of them in but I really feel like I'll be destroying this piece with my crappy coloring.

is there a way to make the lines thicker on this? i have tried both versions and when i color some places the lines are so thin they vanish and it just looks like a blob. and when i color the grass it makes the whole sky the same color. this one is not looking good at all

is there a way to make the lines thicker on this? i have tried both versions and when i color some places the lines are so thin they vanish and it just looks like a blob. and when i color the grass it makes the whole sky the same color. this one is not looking good at all
I just had to go over some of the lines with a pencil in Photoshop and join lines so I could colour sections separately.

I just had to go over some of the lines with a pencil in Photoshop and join lines so I could colour sections separately.
i just hate doing that because it looks bad when i do it. my lines r real shaky and trying to color in with the pencil or marker just looks like scribbles. thanks for answering
Post automatically merged:

Well i guess i'm not doing this one because now half the picture is filling in the same color. please please use thicker lines in future. this is supposed to be fun not infuriating

Last edited:
Back