• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Forest of the Lustrous - Ended!!!

eqNMfxT.jpg

Holy details! Beautiful lineart Laudine 😁

Can yall please tell me what programs you are using for this? I have tried several and giant sections keep coloring in the same. like of i make the water blue the grass will also turn blue as well as part of her dress and stuff. my pc has paint 3d and ive tried a few other free ones online with no luck. i have tried recoloring the sections with a brush/marker tool but it looks like crap. im not trying to do anything fancy just make things the individual colors and not giant blobs of one color. thanks

Can yall please tell me what programs you are using for this? I have tried several and giant sections keep coloring in the same. like of i make the water blue the grass will also turn blue as well as part of her dress and stuff. my pc has paint 3d and ive tried a few other free ones online with no luck. i have tried recoloring the sections with a brush/marker tool but it looks like crap. thanks

I use ibispaintx. It has a gap recognition selection for the bucket fill that helps reduce that issue. You can also try to find the 'open' spots and close them off before filling. Good luck!

Can yall please tell me what programs you are using for this? I have tried several and giant sections keep coloring in the same. like of i make the water blue the grass will also turn blue as well as part of her dress and stuff. my pc has paint 3d and ive tried a few other free ones online with no luck. i have tried recoloring the sections with a brush/marker tool but it looks like crap. im not trying to do anything fancy just make things the individual colors and not giant blobs of one color. thanks
I used aseprite and had duplicate layers underneath the line layer. It also has the ability to to recolor all pixels of the same color which is how I made the lines darker. I also took the time to draw a line here or there to block some sections off or just used another color to block other colors. Honestly this particular coloring page would be a good one to do by hand, and I would have if I had a printer. I didn't feel like going to the library to use thiers. But it would be pretty cool to have all the tbt coloring pages through time.

Back