• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

I was just updating my catalogue.
I now also have an Incense Burner and Tall Lantern.

Just thought I'd let you know seems your collating Japanese theme things :)

I was just updating my catalogue.
I now also have an Incense Burner and Tall Lantern.

Just thought I'd let you know seems your collating Japanese theme things :)

I have both of those but thanks anyway :)

Veggie Basket
Spring Blossoms
Maple Bonsai

I am interested in these items!
I just got the Sketchbook from Katie today and would be willing to trade it ^^

ooohhh goody I'll be available later though

Okay :) PM me when you are ready. Just to confirm, it is normal Tatami and not Planked Tatami? :3

Veggie Basket
Spring Blossoms
Maple Bonsai

I am interested in these items!
I just got the Sketchbook from Katie today and would be willing to trade it ^^

Okay! I will PM you when your items are ready :)

All orders have been filled and are awaiting collection ^_^ I have PM'd those waiting.

Current Queue:
1. kirito
2. Magus0625
3. Nightflame750

~~~

First post updated!

Completed most of Japanese DLC/Exclusives collection now thanks to some friends~
A few extra EUR exclusives added.
Two new Nintendo items added.

Sorry, I bought the tatami once, but in the catalog its not for sale! weird.

As far as I know, the normal Tatami is only available from Sahara (which in a way is buying it) however anything special items from her cant be re-ordered. For example the Shoji Screen which matches up with the Tatami :)
Thanks anyway!

Thank you so much! ^^
You're welcome :)

Great...I wanted the Exotic Series but you dont accept bells. Although...I have the modern series if you want it?

Great...I wanted the Exotic Series but you dont accept bells. Although...I have the modern series if you want it?

I'm not a fan of the Modern series I'm afraid :/ Sorry! There are others on here selling different parts of the Exotic series though :) Check the big shop topics with catalogs!

First post updated.

I may soon have a spare Cucumber Horse and Eggplant Cow. These are both rare JPN exclusives that cant be ordered from the catalog. Naturally I will only be accepting certain things for them but nonetheless, I thought I'd let people know in advance~

Keep an eye out ^_~

First post updated.

I may soon have a spare Cucumber Horse and Eggplant Cow. These are both rare JPN exclusives that cant be ordered from the catalog. Naturally I will only be accepting certain things for them but nonetheless, I thought I'd let people know in advance~

Keep an eye out ^_~

Hey :)
What will you accept?
I have some hybrids and fossils i think :S lol

Edit: Also some Nintendo Items and Gems... I don't think I have anything on your furniture list.. I'll check now.

Hey :)
What will you accept?
I have some hybrids and fossils i think :S lol

Edit: Also some Nintendo Items and Gems... I don't think I have anything on your furniture list.. I'll check now.

Not sure yet. Also got to make sure I can trade them off, got a few things to sort out with some Japanese friends~
The joys of waiting for emails D:

Back