• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

Got a few things on that list already but I can confirm I'm interested in:

Low Screen
Sanshin
Lucky Cat
Mini Dharma
Soft Serve Lamp
Milk Can
Tea Set
Cushion

Please pick some DLC's you would like. I'd say 3.. Maybe 4 (depending on what you ask for)

The carp banner, blossom lantern and hinaningyou were what I was after.

There's a couple others I don't have but I can't find any pictures of them, so if I can have a 4th item, then whatever is easiest to sort out of the emperors cap, girls day updo, the korean spinning top or the massage chair. ~ which I presume is not the normal massage chair.

EDIT: Just added you on 3DS. And I'll order the items tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sorry about the mannequin being bound D:, anyway I see you have a sword in transit in your list, if you can't get a hold of it, can I trade you my sword for the sushi? Thanks.

I have a toy camera, are you willing to trade for the 2 mini metatoids?

Sure thing. I'll PM you when your items are ready! Please add my FC in the meantime.

Carp banner, blossom lantern and hinaningyou were what I was after.

There's a couple others I don't have but I can't find any pictures of them, so if I can have a 4th item, then whatever is easiest to sort out of the emperors cap, girls day updo, the korean spinning top or the massage chair. ~ which I presume is not the normal massage chair.

I can do Carp Banner, Blossom Lantern, Hinaningyou and Emperor's Cap? :)

If that's okay, I'll order it and PM you when your items are ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry about the mannequin being bound D:, anyway I see you have a sword in transit in your list, if you can't get a hold of it, can I trade you my sword for the sushi? Thanks.

Possibly but I think I've had like 3 people offer me the Sword, haha. The original In Transit is still active for a few more days :/

I can do Carp Banner, Blossom Lantern, Hinaningyou and Emperor's Cap? :)

If that's okay, I'll order it and PM you when your items are ready!

Sure! Sorry I can't order everything today for you. ^^; But I won't order anything else tomorrow so I don't end up still in my current cycle of so many letters to come during the day that Pete doesn't manage it. (must be difficult flying with half a house in your post sash.)

Sure! Sorry I can't order everything today for you. ^^; But I won't order anything else tomorrow so I don't end up still in my current cycle of so many letters to come during the day that Pete doesn't manage it. (must be difficult flying with half a house in your post sash.)

No problems :) Your items are ready for you in the meantime. I will be free (on and off) from 2pm onwards until the late evening. There's no rush :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tomorrow that is, haha

No problems :) Your items are ready for you in the meantime. I will be free (on and off) from 2pm onwards until the late evening. There's no rush :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tomorrow that is, haha

Yeah, the mini dharma and cushion I can't order until tomorrow, so don't think they'll arrive until Friday. :/ My catalogue pimping ways have caught up with me.

Now going to bed! Thanks for the trades everyone :) I now have the 7 Katie's Toy Cameras I wanted! And Korea DLC! Happy :)

Bye everyone~

Hopefully getting some more Japanese exclusives today from another website ^-^ May have some duplicates, will put them up on here :)

Is the tatami carpet you are looking for called "planked tatami"? If so I have it xD

No sorry, its just Tatami. Planked Tatami is slightly different style :)

Ok :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you need a jolly painting? It's real, if you do I am willing to trade it for the revolving sushi. (If you want you can try to donate it before giving me the item).

Edit: nevermind, just saw you already have one D:

Last edited:
Hi, I just got a fine painting (the guide says these are always genuine, would you like to trade your revolving sushi for it?

Back