• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

Not sure yet. Also got to make sure I can trade them off, got a few things to sort out with some Japanese friends~
The joys of waiting for emails D:

Ah I see xD

I'll keep an eye out; very eager to get my hands on these :)

Samus Mask
Blue Falcon
Jolly Painting
T. Rex Skull

I'd like to buy all of these with Bells. Not sure how much you want D:

Hey, I'm a bit new to hybrids, but I have a couple that could possibly be some. Would you like to come to my town and take a look? I'm intrested in the samus mask especialy.

Samus Mask
Blue Falcon
Jolly Painting
T. Rex Skull

I'd like to buy all of these with Bells. Not sure how much you want D:

None, I'm afraid. I'm not looking for Bells, sorry. It is something I highlighted in the first post >.<;

Hey, I'm a bit new to hybrids, but I have a couple that could possibly be some. Would you like to come to my town and take a look? I'm intrested in the samus mask especialy.

Easiest way would be if you could go find them, pick them up and post back here with the names.

If its orange, pink, gold, blue, black or purple (not purple violets, they are normal) then it'll be hybrid :)

None, I'm afraid. I'm not looking for Bells, sorry. It is something I highlighted in the first post >.<;

Easiest way would be if you could go find them, pick them up and post back here with the names.

If its orange, pink, gold, blue, black or purple (not purple violets, they are normal) then it'll be hybrid :)

Oh, ok. Yup, I definitely have some. ^_^

So what sort of stuff could you trade for them? I saw you said their trading rates are at top, could you possibly pay 1 nintendo item per hybrid? :p

Oh, ok. Yup, I definitely have some. ^_^

So what sort of stuff could you trade for them? I saw you said their trading rates are at top, could you possibly pay 1 nintendo item per hybrid? :p

Bit too low I'm afraid as hybrids aren't as rare as they used to be in previous interations of Animal Crossing. They're not common but I usually get one or two every few days just randomly/knowing how to plant normal flowers.

If you can get 3 together then I can trade a Nintendo item :)

Bit too low I'm afraid as hybrids aren't as rare as they used to be in previous interations of Animal Crossing. They're not common but I usually get one or two every few days just randomly/knowing how to plant normal flowers.

If you can get 3 together then I can trade a Nintendo item :)

Ok, I think I have enough, I'll gather them up soon and we can trade. :D

Well, I have 5, could I maybe get two nintendo items for them all? Also, If you have spare bamboo I'd appreciate a piece of that. I can always add a few bells to make up for being one low, or I could give you the next one that pops up.

Well, I have 5, could I maybe get two nintendo items for them all? Also, If you have spare bamboo I'd appreciate a piece of that. I can always add a few bells to make up for being one low, or I could give you the next one that pops up.

Depending on which two you pick then yeah perhaps :)
I can throw in one bamboo shoot~

Cool, thanks!
My number 1 pick is the samus helmet, and for the others I would like triple red shells, and if not the green shell maybe?

Cool, thanks!
My number 1 pick is the samus helmet, and for the others I would like triple red shells, and if not the green shell maybe?

Okay, I'll open my gates in 5 minutes :) (Samus Helmet and T. Red Shells)

Back