• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Amiibo Adoption!! 🌸 opened! Dog poll!

Which species would you like to see more of:

• Dogs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Birds

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Rhino

• Sheep

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Big Cats (Like Bianca)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Chicken

• Frog

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Elephant

• Cow

• Hippo

• Penguin

• Lion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villager
Maddie
I'll try to do a few cycles today but if the critter wants regular wood, could take longer
Post automatically merged:

Hey! Sorry I don't have Purrl, I would other wise though! Want me to put her on my request list, and I can let you know when she's here?

I think Airpeaches and Firesquids have her. Try them! They have their own cycling threads, and are very nice
Thanks! I messaged Airpeaches. :) Firesquids no longer has a plot for her. I’ll only have a plot today, otherwise I’d take you up on her in the future! Or I suppose next time I can get a villager to move away if I can’t get her or Eugene today.

I really appreciate your response and recommendation! Fingers crossed. 😊

Thanks! I messaged Airpeaches. :) Firesquids no longer has a plot for her. I’ll only have a plot today, otherwise I’d take you up on her in the future! Or I suppose next time I can get a villager to move away if I can’t get her or Eugene today.

I really appreciate your response and recommendation! Fingers crossed. 😊
Best of luck to you ^^ I hope you get your kitty

Hi! I have an open plot today and was wondering if you could help me get Rex the lazy lion?

Hi! I have an open plot today and was wondering if you could help me get Rex the lazy lion?
Hi there! I unfortunately don't have Rex.. but I can add him to my list to get in the future!

Im pretty sure other cycles have him though :) But I can still add him to my list if you want!

Hi there! I unfortunately don't have Rex.. but I can add him to my list to get in the future!

Im pretty sure other cycles have him though :) But I can still add him to my list if you want!

That would be great! I don't know about other cycles, but I really hope I get him one day. Thank you for your reply. :)

Heya I'm currently looking for Dobie or Tiffany and I have an open plot for one of them ♡
Thank you

That would be great! I don't know about other cycles, but I really hope I get him one day. Thank you for your reply. :)
No problem dude, I'll put your sweet lazy lion on the list :)

Heya I'm currently looking for Dobie or Tiffany and I have an open plot for one of them ♡
Thank you
Heya! I currently don't have either, however Dobie was requested a bit back, and I should have him in a week or two :) I can message you when he's here

Heya! I currently don't have either, however Dobie was requested a bit back, and I should have him in a week or two :) I can message you when he's here
[/QUOTE]

yes please! That would be amazing

It's here! The massive update has arrived! This mornimg I got this massive package that I ordered awhile back, and now it is here. Super heavy, and over whelmed by how many I actually got.

Not gonna lie, but I did this mainly for the cycling, because I both picked villagers that I liked, and some I hope people I like. Then some I had no idea, and just picked one.

So I really hope that they all get some love, or at least some. Im gonna make a post about who I picked and why because now we have...

ONE OF EVERY SINGLE SPECIES

Yep. I ordered alot, minus horses and deer because I have them. But here are the ones I ordered, and why:

Cat:
Rudy_NH.png

Here we have Rudy, it was a tie between Rudy, and Lolly. I personally love Rudy. He's absolutly adorable. For those that don't know, Rudy is a sporty kitty. I've seen a few people really like Rudy, so Im sure he will see love.
--
Wolf:
Fang_NH.png

Fang! I personally am quite a fan of the wolves like I know some people really love the wolves too. I don't know if many people like him, but he looks pretty cool. Ive always really liked him. Fang is a cranky wolf, I think Audie is the only happy wolf.

Some of you probably already knew from my teaser picture that Fang would be coming.
--
Tiger:
Tybalt_NH.png

Yeah it was a tie between him, and Bianca. Because she was in that category for some reason? I also love Snow leopards. But I had Tybalt on my island for a bit, and he was adorable. He's a real nice tiger. Plus Tybalt is the name of the Prince of cats, from Shakespeare. So I decided on this sporty tiger.
--
Squirrel:
Blaire_NH.png

I personally think I have too many squirrels like cats. But I picked one regardless and settled on cute little blaire. Even though she's snooty, which surprised me, because she looks peppy. But I still thought she would be cute to have. I also don't have tons of snooty options. She was tied with Peanut, but I ultimately decided on blaire. She's got a cute design, and outfit. A little black and white squirrel girl
--
Sheep:
Pietro_NH.png

Soo remember when I said I picked some that Im sure others liked, well heres one of them. Pietro the smug clown sheep. Yeah, I know people really like this guy, and here he is. The dark lord himself. Pietro cults unite, because now you can get this clown for free. Can't wait to move him in.
--
Rhino:
Hornsby_NH.png

A tie between the strawberry rhino (I always mess up spelling her name) but I decided on Hornsby! He's just so adorable, a lazy rhino. Hes got this little smile, and just overall so huggable. Hopefully some people will want this cutie on their island. I see some people do like him, so I hope they see I have him available
--
Rabbit:
Hopkins_NH.png

Another species that I have lots of, but I wanted to add at least one more. So heres Hopkins! The lazy balloon bunny! He's super sweet, I had him on my island, and he's so adorable, and has a cool design. Being a cute blue bunny. Can't go wrong with this adorable air head bunny.
--
Pig:
Gala_NH.png

Did you know this pig was an islander? Because I didn't, but she's just so adorable! Shes so floral with flowers on her, flower shirt, shes pink. Looks peppy but she's normal. I thought Id have a hard time picking a pig, but this little piggy was love at first sight.
--
Penguin:
Sprinkle_NH.png

Penguin was tricky, because I was picking from like four different penguins. But there was just something about Sprinkle that won me over, she's a peppy penguin. Got a cute innocent look to her. Kinda stands out from the other penguins color wise, being Turquoise and not black. So, I decided on Sprinkle. You'll probably see more penguins in the future.
--
Ostrich?:
Flora_NewHorizon.png

I love Flora! Shes just so adorable, and a Flamingo! Also a little heart out line on her head. She's just so adorable. My friend was going to give me her when she moved out, but never did, even though I won't be moving her in, she'll be avalible now. I really hope there are some Flora fans out there. Im not 100% sure but I think she's normal?
--
Octopus:
Marina_NH.png

Yep, here's the first octo. Marina is by far my favorite, and the only octo I've had, also had to say farewell too. Kinda sad because she gave me a flower decoration the day she left. Im also an octo magnet and always run into them. But Marina is by far my favorite. Shes a normal Octo, very sweet, and Im pretty sure there are people who want an octopus, so here she is. Marina is also the name of my RPG game character.
--
Mouse:
Rod_NH.png

I had no idea! I personally really like the mice, my own mouse Chadder is a favorite. But my god, not many people like the mouse villagers? But I picked the sporty, pirate mouse Rod. I say pirate mouse because he's always looked like a stowaway, or that kinda cute rebellious pirate you would meet on a ship. The playful one that would probably prank a captain. Hopefully people like this little stowaway
--
Monkey:
Deli_NH.png

Monkey was hard, I'm not sure how popular Monkeys are, but I decided on the lazy Deli. I ran into him on an island, and got him. But forgot to save, and lost him lol. I'd say he's one of the cuter monkeys. He's got a nice color design, looks like a friendly monkey. So here he is, hopefully other people like him as well.
--
Lion:
Elvis_NH.png

Good god, I had no idea. Ive had no luck with any lion, and it was hard in general to pick one. Lions are not a favorite amongst people, and it was hard. I picked Elvis however because I thought he had a really cool design with chatacter. He's a cranky lion, looks like he's been in a battle and lost. But his design was decent, and along with the white haired smug lion, were the most interesting. I litterally did a randomizer to pick between them
--
Koala
Lyman_NH.png

Lyman was a no brainer, he was my first Jock I've ever had, and he was just so cute, nice, fun. Im honesty really attached to him from all the fond memories I've had with him. It was hard leaving that island behind specifically for hom. So regardless I picked Lyman because I personally love him, and hes super sweet. I hope people love this boy too. His card is also adorable. Everything about him is so cute, and I might add him in the future. But for now he's up for grabs ♡
--
Kangaroo:
Astrid_NH.png

No idea. This category was hard to pick from, I've never had a kangaroo, I haven't seen many people who have. However I do like them, and Astrid here is the only one who caught my attention. I was pondering on taking her home on a mystery island, but didn't. I think she looks pretty cool, I believe shes snooty, but shes like a rock star Kangaroo. Kinda thought she was sisterly. I really like her. I dont know how popular she'll be, but she's here now.
--
Hippo:
Bertha_NH.png

Hippo wasn't hard at all, I knew I was gonna go for Bertha, shes probably the cutest hippo with her design, shes normal and an absolute sweetie. I had her on an old island, and it was a no brainer with Bertha. Hopefully there are other people who want her. I took alot of screen shots of me, and her. Probably my favorite normal villager.
--
Hamster:
Clay_NH.png

Hamster was kinda hard, because I was originally gonna go with Graham, but that was more for myself, so didn't. But Clay looks so cool! Hes a lazy Hamster, but looks like a japanses warrior. Like Stitches, Coco, and Hopkins: Clay is a hamster who's made out of clay. Pretty awesome to be honest. Might add him on my island. Hes so cool looking! Maybe other people will think so too.
--
Gorilla:
Peewee_NH.png

This one was hard, just for the reason why some people dont like them. But I did need one, and came across Peewee. Im not a fan of Gorillas, but this one looked pretty cute. I believe hes either lazy or cranky. Peewee has nice coloring, looks like an actual gorilla, has a cute face. So I picked him. Also looks huggable. In my opinion, definitely one of the cuter gorilla out there.
--
Goat:
Kidd_NH.png

Kidd!! I love this goat, hes amazing, I had him as my buddy in Pocket camp, hes amazing. Also looks/is smug, and I might add him because he's by far a favorite. I could go on about how much I love Kidd, but won't. No brainer, goat category, straight to Kidd. So happy to have him in my collection.
--
Part 2-

Frog:
Drift_NH.png

I was kunda lost on what frog to pick. I had Lily, and Henry is on my island, didn't really know the popular frogs. But I did need a frog, so I settled on Drift. Hes a red sporty frog, probably based on a poison dart frog. Looks very happy, I kinda picked ones that stood out. Since most frogs were green, I went for a red one for verity. Not sure how popular he is, but I like him. Hopefully other frog lovers will too.
--
Elephant:
Tia_NH.png

Here we have one that Im not a huge fan of, but elephants were very hard to choose from. I've seen people really want Tia, and she's really cute. A little tea cup elephant. People go on hunts for her, so hopefully those people will be able to find here here. I can see how she will be popular
--
Duck:
150px-Molly_NH.png

Molly! Funny story about this one, I originally was gonna get Pompom because I love her. But I had someone message me if I had Molly, and then on a thread people were looking for her. So I contacted the seller and had her switch ducks. Might get Pompom in the future. But I did have Molly, and she didnt last long at all, but while she was with me she was so sweet, snd adorable. I spent like hours trying to move her in from a campsite. But she's worth it. A nice little duck.
--
Eagle
Keaton_NH.png

Sorry Apollo fans, Keaton may not be a favorite at all, but I pretty much got him because of his name. Some of you may know my island is based on my novel, and my main Character is *Keagen" which is so close, but also represented by an eagle, and prince of the blue kingdom. Then to top it off, his boyfriend represents the yellow kingdom. All that together in one eagle villager made me just have to get him. Plus hes smug. Perfect, and will probably add. Not sure why he's the least liked eagle. But he's gonna be up for grabs
--
Dog:
Maddie_NH.png
Cookie_NH.png

Surprised to see both Cookie, and Maddie? I imagine. Well I do have both, and its basically because I orginally intended on getting just Cookie, because she's probably my favorite puppy, along with Lucky. But also got Maddie because my friend wants her, and I decided to add both. Cookie is the pink peppy puppy, I think Maddie is also peppy. Pretty cute, I think they will get some love.
--
Cub:
Bluebear_NH.png
View attachment 367438
This is the last double. We got Bluebear, and chester! Chester is more for me, but I'll still have him up for grabs. He needs a hug. But my choice was Bluebear! I already had Maple, so I thought I'd go for another cute cub, and here they are. I don't know Bluebear's gender, I think girl since shes peppy? Not 100% but I like Bluebear alot. Their name is adorable, the design is cute. They look like a little sweetheart. I had them on pocket camp, before switching to Maple. But Bluebear is always in my heart. Chester is lszy and just as adorable.
--
Cow:
Tipper_NH.png

We got Tipper, the snooty Cow. Cow was hard to pick from, I didnt know what cow to pick, and was picking from a few different ones. But I like tipper, her name is cute, her catch phraise matches. I've seen people really like her, so hopefully she does well. I was picking between her, and norma.
--
Chicken:
Becky_NH.png

Becky! Ive never had a chicken before, but I love them. Esspecially this snooty one, because she looks soo cool!! Shes like a ninja chicken, like could be Ken's Girlfriend or sister. Such a cool looking chicken. Love her so much. Don't know why people don't like her, she looks so cool. Really happy have her in my collection
--
Bull:
Stu_NH.png

Bull was pretty easy since I knew it would be Stu. Hes a lazy bull. Also one of the more better designs out of the bulls. Hes pretty laid back, I've never had him before, but I do really like him. I like his coloring, looks like a good lazy villager too.
--
Bird:
Piper_NH.png

Gonna be honest, Piper is probably gonna join my island. Everytime I see her, I just love her. Shes a little white bird, really cute. Surprisingly shes a peppy girl! Ive visited her on other islands, and always wanna take her home. She'll probably be joining my island. But also up for grabs. For now at least
--
Bear:
Pinky_NH.png

I didn't know this girl existed till I looked up bears. I haven't seen many bear villagers, but really liked Pinky. I believe shes peppy, very cute. A pink panda bear, with a japanese top. Really like her design. Not sure how many people will want her, but shes here now. A pink panda. Can't go wrong with that combo
--
Anteater:
Pango_NH.png

Ah yes, the species most people hate. But I love Pango, and find the anteaters really cute. Pango was one of my first villagers, and I loved her, so happy to get an anteater. I wanted an island of anteaters. But Pango hits home for me, shes a peppy one though she looks like a snooty here. Plenty of happy memories with Pango, she holds a special place in my heart.
--
Alligator
Boots_NH.png

Boots!! I love Boots, hes so so funny, and lovable. I had him on pocket camp for a very long time because he was just too silly to let go of! Hes like a jester aligator. Just so funny, and cute. Hes lazy, but zi think he'd be a better Smug, because of those poses. But no way can Boots be mean. Hes too cute

There we have it, all our new faces!! Hopefully you guys like them, some already caught your interest

Quickly-
I need to get more materials!! I know some people who have been waiting, but I need more materials. I got a big cycling today, so I can't do any today

Yes, for those who requested villagers, they are still coming

Feel free to request a villager, but Im not gonna order some in a while. Cause I got these ones, and others coming

Post if you see someone you want

Ignore the spelling/grammer mistakes please.. that took three hours to write on my phone.

Last edited:
Good old Grandpa wolf Dobie is here! One of the only ones who talks his age!

I know many people have wanted this wolf, so if your intetested let me know. I'll be messaging those of you who requested him

Along with the ones above.

I don't really ask for much on return, but I could really use any kind of material. Normal wood, and iron mainly. But it would be really appreciated.

The last thing I want to do is have to grab materials while Im cycling, because thats a bit inconvenient for you guys.

So, any kinda material would be greatly appreciated!

Enjoy Dobie, and all those others! :)

~Cylis

Last edited:
Good old Grandpa wolf Dobie is here! One of the only ones who talks his age!

I know many people have wanted this wolf, so if your intetested let me know. I'll be messaging those of you who requested him

Along with the ones above.

I don't really ask for much on return, but I could really use any kind of material. Normal wood, and iron mainly. But it would be really appreciated.

The last thing I want to do is have to grab materials while Im cycling, because thats a bit inconvenient for you guys.

So, any kinda material would be greatly appreciated!

Enjoy Dobie, and all those others! :)

~Cylis

OMG, Please! I can def donate a stack of iron and gold|? <3

Last edited:
OMG, Please! I can def donate a stack of iron and gold|? <3
That would be great! What tine zone are you in? I think were 8n completely different ones. However, if I get Dobie ready tomorrow, and then when your on just shoot me a message, and I'll deliver him!

Back