Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sunny1234 Okay! I've done the same, and my gate is open again. If it still doesn't work, I'll try bringing the items to you.
Yeah, it still doesn't work :( let me open my gate and you can try to come!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much for being so patient! For some reason my game does not let me visit other towns, I gotta check that out :(

Last edited:
@Sunny1234 I'm so glad it worked for me to go to your town! It's too bad that you can't look around my town, but please let me know if there's anything I can do for you in the future. I'll be happy to help you again. :)

@Sunny1234 I'm so glad it worked for me to go to your town! It's too bad that you can't look around my town, but please let me know if there's anything I can do for you in the future. I'll be happy to help you again. :)
hey, is it possible for me to visit your town again? i fixed some of my settings so i just want to see if it would work now

@Sunny1234 It worked just like it's supposed to! Let me know if you want to visit again to shop or anything, I'll be happy to let you visit again. :)

I'm looking for a few items, the frog or bear costumes (top, bottom, and hat). If you have any of these, I'd be able to pick them up any time from Monday to Thursday next week. I'm flexible on times, but evenings would be preferable or we could work out another day. I have you on my friend's list (my username is Puffball) and my timezone is EST.

@Kuraraaa Sorry I missed you. I replied to your direct message, I'm sure we'll find a time that works for both of us. :)

@Minicroakoid I have the bear cap and the frog costume top and bottom I can give you. I should be available for most of the day on Monday. So you can let me know when you're ready that day, and I can open my gate for you.

Hi, I know I was just there a few days ago but I could use another visit. I have an initiative on my mayor to visit another town & Katie is back. Would you be willing to take her today before she disappears again?

I'm here. I just had to find Katie again near the solar panel. I'm ready to bring her if your gate is open?

Is it ok if I grab some corals while I'm here? I've been using them in landscaping to try & control bamboo growth.

@HollyBush You can do anything you like in my town, and take any and everything. The only rule in this town is not to chop trees, since I need the fruit to give to people. Other than that, anything goes! :)

Thanks for taking Katie & letting me have some of your corals/seashells. Do you know Gulliver is on your beach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back